CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

I saw this on first look, but upon closer inspection, it almost looked like there were tears in the leather in one of the pictures? Also the leather seems kind of bubbling at the bottom, like it suffered some water damage. The dimensions also seem off for an XL. The color is beautiful though

View attachment 5997770
Also on the shoulder strap, that bubbling you described:
1715205585500.png

Speaking of Kim.Savage, someone is using her images & verbiage of the 2004 Marron WE and posted the bag on Depop for $140. 😡

🚨🚨DO NOT BUY, THIS IS A FAKE LISTING🚨🚨

—-

Kim.Savage’s actual 2004 Marron Brown WE listing.
Goes to show that the importance of putting your seller username in the photos, even when selling on eBay/Posh/VC...

Alternatively, take a photo with a piece of paper next to the item that has your username on it. Could still be faked/photo manipulated, but just a little extra protection.

Thank you for pointing this out, Haisley! 🤯

Last edited:
  • Insightful
Reactions: haisley
Goes to show that the importance of putting your seller username in the photos, even when selling on eBay/Posh/VC...

Alternatively, take a photo with a piece of paper next to the item that has your username on it. Could still be faked/photo manipulated, but just a little extra protection.

Thank you for pointing this out, Haisley! 🤯
The fakers and scammers flock to depop because it's run by clowns.

Agreed, it's a joke. They are letting these scammers run free without even an option to report listings.

Same user as my above post, another fake post.

Boar & Denim First (DO NOT BUY THIS ONE EITHER OR ANYTHING BY THIS SELLER - REAL LISTING IS ON EBAY)

Oh, you have no idea what a joke depop is. Though I did consequently end up with a free vintage Bal first as a result. Amex is awesome.

I LOVE these. But they look really heavy to me. I love the Lune bags too but I sold every single gorgeous one I ever bought because they were just too heavy, even without anything in them.

Despite that, I'm stalking a green/Vert Fonce version of this Clous and may have to pull the trigger at some point because it's so damn cool. I just know I'll never carry it.

I LOVE these. But they look really heavy to me. I love the Lune bags too but I sold every single gorgeous one I ever bought because they were just too heavy, even without anything in them.

Despite that, I'm stalking a green/Vert Fonce version of this Clous and may have to pull the trigger at some point because it's so damn cool. I just know I'll never carry it.
Don't you hate that? :whut: