Chanel Two-toned Slingback Thoughts?

Hi so I'm going to get another 2 toned slingbacks. My issue is should I get half size bigger because I have a 36 right now but after a day of walking it hurts so much. I tried a 36.5 but when I walk the sling keeps moving down and feels annoying

I have the same problem as you. I'm a TTS 37.5 but I got a 38 and the sling does move down quite a bit [emoji53]

I bought shoe straps from Foot Petals to keep the straps from sliding and they work like charms!
Only thing is when the shoes get wet, as it happened to me, the straps came off. So looks like I need to replace the straps every now and then as they don't seem to have staying power.

Reactions: arliegirl
View attachment 3365602
got my sling pump.
is it really too big?
should i keep it or return it?
it size 5 so already the smallest size. [emoji24]

I know it's been a while since you posted, but there are random pairs of size 34 and 34.5 available! I missed one from Beverly Hills a few weeks ago. I just ordered a 34 beige/black from NYC (unfortunately all the SAs told me it was the only pair in the company).

Funny thing is my other SAs have been trying to get it for me but NYC would always say it's on hold. I called directly and it was available. I guess it has to do with commission.

Is the toe grosgrain or leather? I can't find any website with a description of these. I want the leather (not suede) but definitely wouldn't want a grosgrain toe.

It's grossgrain and at first, I thought the same... no way to grossgrain.

But it's the most gorgeous shoe and you can wear it with jeans or suits. Love it. There are a lot of new colors that came in so take a look at those as well. Navy, gray tweed, black, beige with white toe, etc. Some of these new colors have leather or patent so you may like them better. The black also comes in a gold or silver toe.

Last edited:
I tried them on at the Chanel boutique. They are so gorgeous. But that grosgrain toe!! One scuff or snag and they're ruined. I really wanted the tan and black colorway. I hope they make them in an all-leather version!

I've seen them in my local Chanel boutique, so I guess either their back or permanent now. But either way snatch up a pair before you regret it :smile:
I was freaking out when I saw them in store in January but they didn't have my size. :panic: I was just wondering since I might be heading back in April or May. I don't live close to a store so I'd have fly out. Thanks!

I was freaking out when I saw them in store in January but they didn't have my size. :panic: I was just wondering since I might be heading back in April or May. I don't live close to a store so I'd have fly out. Thanks!
I recommend to call your usual SA of Chanel customer center so that they can arrange it for you before you visit ;)

I know it's been a while since you posted, but there are random pairs of size 34 and 34.5 available! I missed one from Beverly Hills a few weeks ago. I just ordered a 34 beige/black from NYC (unfortunately all the SAs told me it was the only pair in the company).

Funny thing is my other SAs have been trying to get it for me but NYC would always say it's on hold. I called directly and it was available. I guess it has to do with commission.

hey Thanks anyway
I got my 34.5 awhile ago. But i guess due to my feet shape it still slips out a lot [emoji23].