Chanel Two-toned Slingback Thoughts?

Ladies, please help me.
Any owners of these gorgeous Chanel slingbacks with issues of the slings not staying up?
All previous slingbacks I have never stayed up.... I've yet to try Chanel but it cannot be a mistake for the price it's commanding.
So, please, anyone, with the slings slipping down after some wear?? TIA!

Hi! See my posts above on the fit and straps. I've been wearing them since they first came out. No issues and I have 3 pairs. All are fine.

Ladies, please help me.
Any owners of these gorgeous Chanel slingbacks with issues of the slings not staying up?
All previous slingbacks I have never stayed up.... I've yet to try Chanel but it cannot be a mistake for the price it's commanding.
So, please, anyone, with the slings slipping down after some wear?? TIA!

Mine kept dropping down even on my first wear! I bought some Pretty Fit strap stickers and they stay up now! Only thing you need to watch out for us if your feet get wet from sweat or rain, the stickers can detach from the straps and they go sliding down again.

To those that own both the espadrilles and sling-backs, are they similar in sizing? Ive been eyeing the sling-backs but have to order via PS. Much appreciated!

To those that own both the espadrilles and sling-backs, are they similar in sizing? Ive been eyeing the sling-backs but have to order via PS. Much appreciated!

I'm a 38 in their ballerinas and sling backs. 39 in espadrilles. I do find the ballerinas and sling backs a bit snug at the toes but they loosen after a while. 38.5 woould be slipping off my feet so I stayed with 38

Reactions: iykyk
I'm a 38 in their ballerinas and sling backs. 39 in espadrilles. I do find the ballerinas and sling backs a bit snug at the toes but they loosen after a while. 38.5 woould be slipping off my feet so I stayed with 38
Thanks @carebearz ! Sounds like the sz 35 slingbacks may fit me well, as I'm a 35 in espadrilles. My experience with 35 in espadrilles is not snug tight..35 is their smallest sz for espadrilles, and I was just worrying that the same size for slingbacks will run big on me..I have to order it online from a Chanel SA overseas so cannot return. Do you find the elastic back sling loosen too much over time? Thanks so much!

Thanks @carebearz ! Sounds like the sz 35 slingbacks may fit me well, as I'm a 35 in espadrilles. My experience with 35 in espadrilles is not snug tight..35 is their smallest sz for espadrilles, and I was just worrying that the same size for slingbacks will run big on me..I have to order it online from a Chanel SA overseas so cannot return. Do you find the elastic back sling loosen too much over time? Thanks so much!

The elastic did loosen slightly but didn't slip off my ankles. Or sure if it's because I stuck Pretty Fit stick-on straps to prevent them from slipping.

Reactions: iykyk
Honestly I'd wait for a better fit. That's probably going to be the 38 if you can wear the 37.5.
I usually wear 38 in Chanel and I bought 38 in the slingbacks. 38.5 may have been better for me because my feet are wider than average but I didn't try them and the 38 is a good fit.
If you can wait until tomorrow I can measure the length of the 38s for you.
Hello :smile: is this the chunky heel or the flat sling backs?