Chanel Sunglasses S 2007 5018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess what everyone the fakes are coming out in about 2 weeks so if you want these sunglasses i would suggest paying extra NOW to get the real ones because in 2 weeks ALL FAKES will be on ebay!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL

it's not worth paying a couple of thousand just to get the pair of sunnies IMO when it was only $425? the Cruise ones are out soon and they are a lot more fabuleux and less 'dated'/'trendy'/'retro-looking'! hehe can't blame me for being partial and falling head over heels for the funky colored 'rayban' look-a-likes ;)

the reason people pay so much for these is because they are rare and were only made once and never again they are more of a collectors item than anything. only few were made. worn on the runway and worn by huge celebs. they look so 60s and great! but now that there are fakes everyone will be just buying those. I sold mine off for 1,100 cash just yesterday craigslist because i knew that they will be dropping in price over this week... i loved them SOOO MUCH but now they will only drop in price. even theones on ebay set at 899 arent getting any bids!!!!

I know... And I loved them so much! But credit card debt isnt worth it.. Im not working at all due to the writers strike so having that money on my credit card was a bad idea... ya know..

i just got the new 5020s! in brown. the black ones are on their way to me. passed by the sunglass kiosk today and decided to try them on for fun and surprinsingly they didn't look too funny on me and my friend works there so i got them discounted! i can't wait to get the black ones though

i'm a man and i love them like crazy... i couldnt have found a pair for myself and so it really sounds pityful that you actually sold them babies.

they are so hot absolutely none is posted on ebay.
what'd i do then?

H2girl: when did you buy your pair? i tried getting a pair 1 week ago from my SA and she said it's completely sold out in NM. the price is $425 before tax.

it's completely sold out across the US in NM , boutiques and probably Saks.

i've been trying to find them i think i can prob give up. acks!

For me, i ever tried all stores even NM, saks, Chanel stores in USA, they have none available. It's not possible to find one unless you have to pay higher price at ebay. Anyway, this sunnies was launched couple mths back, if we were to look for one, i think it's impossible...:smile::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.