Chanel Sunglasses S 2007 5018

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah woah woah let me defend myself here I have NO IDEA what your talking about! Making up lies obviously. I dont know where you get your facts but get em straight. I do investigations at times for Chanel I email them and let them know whose making fakes. All I did was warn everyone here to buy them now so you know they are real!

woah woah woah let me defend myself here I have NO IDEA what your talking about! Making up lies obviously. I dont know where you get your facts but get em straight. I do investigations at times for Chanel I email them and let them know whose making fakes. All I did was warn everyone here to buy them now so you know they are real!

Really, you are hired by them?

I was feeling uncomfortable already when something was smelling fishing from poster's earlier posts about 'warnings' on fakes, whether geniuely or not is not the issue, if it sparks uncomfort amongst pfers or mods, i think the poster should respect that and stop doing that here.... and I was greatful that Swanky send out concerns then (which were all written very tactfully IMO) to try to clear things.
I am surprised that this is still going on...

Even if the poster still insisted that she is posting with a good intention to warn fellow pfers on fakes, one has to becareful when 'warnings of fakes' might turn into 'encouraging one to buy fakes'.... and to me it really looks like this is what exactly is happening.

I am not trying to offend anybody here, but am just saying how I feel.
Thanks.

on the other forum, she was flat out admitting to selling her authentic pair and scooping up a fake pair, then she posted photos of them here.
Someone here even said they don't look real, I removed them.

We actually don't care what you do outside tPF, but when you REPEATEDLY tell people a couple of months in advance that the fakes are already coming and where to get them. . . it's going to smell fishy. Talk about authentic only here and we won't have any suspicions:shrugs:

on the other forum, she was flat out admitting to selling her authentic pair and scooping up a fake pair, then she posted photos of them here.
Someone here even said they don't look real, I removed them.

We actually don't care what you do outside tPF, but when you REPEATEDLY tell people a couple of months in advance that the fakes are already coming and where to get them. . . it's going to smell fishy. Talk about authentic only here and we won't have any suspicions:shrugs:

Swanky, thank you!!! In the beginning, I too thought that it was much ado about nothing. This is why you are a MOD and I am not LOL!!! I'm waaaaaay too trusting.... Hopefully, not to my own demise.:sad:

Woah Woah There I Swear To God On Everything I Do Not Own Fakes! My Chanels Were Not Fakes At All I Paid 300 For The Newer Ones And The Older Ones I Paid 750!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Is Super Unfair!

Status
Not open for further replies.