Chanel Sunglasses S 2007 5018

Status
Not open for further replies.
no they are over with but someone is bound to be sick of it theirs and list on ebay for cheap. I WANT THESE SO BADLY OR EVEN SOME THAT LOOK LIKE THEM...does anyone know of ANY that look like these?? thanks

H2girl: when did you buy your pair? i tried getting a pair 1 week ago from my SA and she said it's completely sold out in NM. the price is $425 before tax.

it's completely sold out across the US in NM , boutiques and probably Saks.

i've been trying to find them i think i can prob give up. acks!

I bought mine on Oct 3rd at Neimans. My SA said that they will have very similar style in Spring collection.

They are totally SOLD OUT worldwide.....i have checked with all my SAs in Saks Fifth Avenue, NM, Chanel Store in US, Chanel Store in Singapore..they can't find one as they only come in limited pieces. Retail price is USD425

They look more like Professor Trelawny and less like Harry. I wore them to the post office and the guy in front of me kept turning around! I don't know if that is good or bad.;)

Just saying I called around the world I called LONDON sold out, Paris SOld out, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Amsterdam, Germany, Sydney, Canada... The list goes on... If anyone deserves a pair of these its me! I have been calling everyday!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh so much work for nothing....

DO you know that I called every boutique in America and outside of America?? These were only released once and some places only got like 2 pairs in and sold em fast! I called all over the world for 1 week straight i had so many people looking for them.... So If I was you stick with ebay even if you pay more its a collectors item now

Status
Not open for further replies.