Chanel Small Deauville Tote

omg.. you just hit me with a cupid arrow over this colour :love: may i know which season is this from? and by any chance do you have the code to share? TIA!
I just bought it in Paris this week, so it’s current but I don’t have the details. My sister paid for it (I’d bought a mini the day before and they wouldn’t allow me to buy a second bag so she bought it on my behalf). I’ll ask her for the receipt/info because I honestly am not sure but I will check!

Reactions: Lumpylynn
Hi everyone! I didn’t think I was buying anything this collection but have somehow ended up with a woc, card holder, and just ordered the deauville in beige! Since I was late to the game my SA could only find me the bigger of the two smalls ($3800). Do you think it will be too big for my 5’2 frame? I have never tried them on so have no idea how big they are. Thanks for any insight!

Hi everyone! I didn’t think I was buying anything this collection but have somehow ended up with a woc, card holder, and just ordered the deauville in beige! Since I was late to the game my SA could only find me the bigger of the two smalls ($3800). Do you think it will be too big for my 5’2 frame? I have never tried them on so have no idea how big they are. Thanks for any insight!
Not at all too big! The differences are nominal. The 'new' small ($3800) is less than an inch taller and only 1 inch longer in width. You really almost have to have them side by side to tell the difference.

Reactions: 0Mary
Is your deauville the smaller of the two small sizes? $3700 usd which is the one on the website or $3800 usd which is slightly bigger? Thank you!
I bought an organizer from Samorga and my Deauville model is AS3351, looks about 34.5 cm from end to end and they recommended the "Deauville M1 organizer for the Deauville Medium tote 34 cm". It fits perfectly!

I bought an organizer from Samorga and my Deauville model is AS3351, looks about 34.5 cm from end to end and they recommended the "Deauville M1 organizer for the Deauville Medium tote 34 cm". It fits perfectly!
Awesome! I have the same model! Thank you so much for the detailed information! I will order one tonight!

Here is the picture of the difference I found. I like the 3800 one better. It looks more like a functional tote bag like the neverfull mm. 81DACF11-CB72-4CE3-851E-A57A01E94A86.png