Chanel Small Deauville Tote

MBUIOGVA

Today is a new day in my fashion history...
Oct 14, 2016
Hello, I purchased today my 22A Small Deauville Tote in Black... I succumbed to it because it’s very low key.... the Chanel letters are not too flashy..... I know this season two Small sizes were released, and mine is in the smallest size.... I wanted to know if there are other members who bought this lovely bag in either of the Small sizes? I would love to hear your thoughts, and share feedback....

Here is a picture of my bag....and the reference code....

198F0FC4-EE91-4128-99DC-786CF0A764DC.jpeg

2E4EE810-8CCA-45B5-BA40-6219E9D53CC1.jpeg

MBUIOGVA

Oct 14, 2016
On the same boat here. So glad they released this new small size with handles! Always loved the Deauville but thought the large was a bit too big.

I took home the dark grey (in the same size as you) as soon as I laid eyes on it. Somewhat an impulse buy but loving it so far. It’s so light and easy to use! :love:

View attachment 5574332
Thank you for your reply. Congratulations on your purchase. I love the gray combo you have. It looks like it will go with everything all year round.... will you be purchasing a bag organizer?

Last edited:
Reactions: GenZGal

gucci_chelsea

Apr 14, 2013
Thank you for your reply. Congratulations on your purchase. I love the gray combo you have. It looks like it will go with everything all year round.... will uou be purchasing a bag organizer?

Thank you :blush: Yes - I was debating on waiting for the 22B colours but was told my boutique (in Australia) will only be getting some brighter colours in (and maybe a denim/navy one). I love your black one too but I have far too many black bags already :giggle:

As for the organizer, I actually just placed an order for one last night. Will be waiting around 2 weeks for it to be made...how about you? Are you getting one too? I just wanted to protect the light coloured lining and through the organizer would help if I'm carrying heavier items like my laptop!

Reactions: MBUIOGVA

MBUIOGVA

Oct 14, 2016
Thank you :blush: Yes - I was debating on waiting for the 22B colours but was told my boutique (in Australia) will only be getting some brighter colours in (and maybe a denim/navy one). I love your black one too but I have far too many black bags already :giggle:

As for the organizer, I actually just placed an order for one last night. Will be waiting around 2 weeks for it to be made...how about you? Are you getting one too? I just wanted to protect the light coloured lining and through the organizer would help if I'm carrying heavier items like my laptop!
I am so glad I am talking to you about this.... since the Chanel sizing of the small Deauville totes varies, I was not sure what organizer to order. Coincidentally I was looking into organizers last night as well.... the inside of my tote is beige too.... I was looking into Zoomoni because they offer a top zipper option. Unfortunately I didn’t see listed on the site the dimensions of the organizers they offer. May I ask you which organizer you purchased please?

gucci_chelsea

Apr 14, 2013
I am so glad I am talking to you about this.... since the Chanel sizing of the small Deauville totes varies, I was not sure what organizer to order. Coincidentally I was looking into organizers last night as well.... the inside of my tote is beige too.... I was looking into Zoomoni because they offer a top zipper option. Unfortunately I didn’t see listed on the site the dimensions of the organizers they offer. May I ask you which organizer you purchased please?
I use Zoomoni for a number of my other bags and they are great! But like you said I couldn't find one that was specific for the new small Deauville and didn't wanna risk it. I'm going to visit my family in Thailand in a week's time and found a local shop that sells organizers made using Korean imported felt so I thought I would try them out. I'm not sure if they ship overseas at all at the moment but here is their IG account @sorganize. Otherwise, I would try contacting Zoomoni directly to confirm sizing as I'm sure they'll be able to make one for you :smile:

Reactions: MBUIOGVA

MBUIOGVA

Oct 14, 2016
I use Zoomoni for a number of my other bags and they are great! But like you said I couldn't find one that was specific for the new small Deauville and didn't wanna risk it. I'm going to visit my family in Thailand in a week's time and found a local shop that sells organizers made using Korean imported felt so I thought I would try them out. I'm not sure if they ship overseas at all at the moment but here is their IG account @sorganize. Otherwise, I would try contacting Zoomoni directly to confirm sizing as I'm sure they'll be able to make one for you :smile:
Thank you for this information. I sent an email to Zoomoni last night inquiring about my situation. I will check out the IG account you kindly suggest as well. I am thinking that an organizer for a Birkin 30 would fit as well.

MBUIOGVA

Oct 14, 2016
What’s the difference between the two small sizes?
The Larger Small is about an inch bigger in height and length.... not a notable difference in sight.... I wonder why the Creative Director decided on releasing two Small sizes... I own the Smaller Small and like it.... however I am thinking how is the Larger Small, does anyone have any thoughts?

Reactions: GenZGal and Namwan-

Namwan-

Aug 19, 2019
The Larger Small is about an inch bigger in height and length.... not a notable difference in sight.... I wonder why the Creative Director decided on releasing two Small sizes... I own the Smaller Small and like it.... however I am thinking how is the Larger Small, does anyone have any thoughts?
I have the small but I don’t know if it’s the smaller or larger small. What length is yours?