Chanel Small Deauville Tote

Thank you so much! I pulled the trigger and bought the pink one today! So beautiful! I love pink but I wasn’t sure if the color is versatile enough. Glad to hear that it can still be a good neutral color. What kind of moisture absorbent packs do you use? Do you use them also for full leather bags? I live in the US East coast with 4 distinct seasons and it only gets humid during summer months but since the house is always air conditioned, I don’t really think it will be a problem…
I use the moisture absorbent packs that remain from other stuff I buy. I have not had to purchase any as of yet. Yes, I use them inside leather bags too while they are stored. I happy to hear you are loving your bag.

I almost bought that black one! It’s beautiful! I have the small “dark pink” from 22s and it looks very close to the light pink from this season but with ghw :love: I definitely prefer pink w ghw and wish I had waited but I do still love the pink deauville. It’s such a good functional and easy to carry tote!

Reactions: BUIGOVA and CCcrush
I almost bought that black one! It’s beautiful! I have the small “dark pink” from 22s and it looks very close to the light pink from this season but with ghw :love: I definitely prefer pink w ghw and wish I had waited but I do still love the pink deauville. It’s such a good functional and easy to carry tote!
I didn't know that the pink from 22s and this season's pink is different!

I didn't know that the pink from 22s and this season's pink is different!
I thought it was the same bag when my SA text me a pic asking if I wanted it. I said, “don’t I have that one already?” and laughed. The only reason I knew it wasn’t the same was because of the hardware. The pinks look super close on pics and in person but this seasons pink is slightly lighter than 22s. I haven’t seen them side by side but here is a pic of mine (top) and the new season from SA.

AD88DBB9-BC10-4E0B-B827-E99AB2ABC548.jpeg

FA35048B-9034-4089-B74E-48D24FBD779A.jpeg

I use the moisture absorbent packs that remain from other stuff I buy. I have not had to purchase any as of yet. Yes, I use them inside leather bags too while they are stored. I happy to hear you are loving your bag.
Hello,
I saw that your bag has a liner. I have the same bag and read that the liner may not fit the new small sizes that well because these are the new small sizes. Was wondering if you don't mind letting me know where you got your liner and if it fits the bag well? thank you so much.

Reactions: Chloe1004
Hello,
I saw that your bag has a liner. I have the same bag and read that the liner may not fit the new small sizes that well because these are the new small sizes. Was wondering if you don't mind letting me know where you got your liner and if it fits the bag well? thank you so much.
Hi EBronte,
For the moment I am using the organizer of my large Chanel 19, (medium size). This organizer is for the interim only. I emailed Zoomoni asking about an organizer for the Small Deauville tote, and they said they have recently released an organizer for this model. I asked for the dimensions of said new organizer since there are two sizes in the Small Chanel Deauville totes, and unfortunately Zoomoni has not responded yet.

Hi EBronte,
For the moment I am using the organizer of my large Chanel 19, (medium size). This organizer is for the interim only. I emailed Zoomoni asking about an organizer for the Small Deauville tote, and they said they have recently released an organizer for this model. I asked for the dimensions of said new organizer since there are two sizes in the Small Chanel Deauville totes, and unfortunately Zoomoni has not responded yet.
I am also looking for the right size insert for the new 22b small/medium. I’d really appreciate if you can share. I usually order from Samorga or Zoomini. Also, I have the 22b light pink color. Does anyone use something to protect from getting dirty like scotch guard fabric protectant?

Reactions: BUIGOVA
I thought it was the same bag when my SA text me a pic asking if I wanted it. I said, “don’t I have that one already?” and laughed. The only reason I knew it wasn’t the same was because of the hardware. The pinks look super close on pics and in person but this seasons pink is slightly lighter than 22s. I haven’t seen them side by side but here is a pic of mine (top) and the new season from SA.

View attachment 5584619

View attachment 5584609
Lol..I bought both pinks. 22s and now the 22b. Honestly the 22s is a stunning pink while the new light pink is pretty but kinda mauvish. And I love light pink. So I may just keep the 22s and return the 22b one.

• Insightful
Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
Lol..I bought both pinks. 22s and now the 22b. Honestly the 22s is a stunning pink while the new light pink is pretty but kinda mauvish. And I love light pink. So I may just keep the 22s and return the 22b one.
Could you please post a photo of them side by side? I'd like to see the difference in the colors

Hi EBronte,
Hello Mbuiogva,
Thank you so much for your swift response. I'll try to do some research and if I can find it, i'll let you know. Meanwhile, please let me know too if you get any updates on the Zoomoni's new organizer dimension. TIA