Chanel Small Deauville Tote

Hello Mbuiogva,
Thank you so much for your swift response. I'll try to do some research and if I can find it, i'll let you know. Meanwhile, please let me know too if you get any updates on the Zoomoni's new organizer dimension. TIA
Thank you Ebronte. I don’t see anything released yet by Zoomoni. They are probably still in the works. I love the teamwork we have in this thread.

I loooove my new small Deauville! It’s the perfect size for me to use as a daily purse (rather than a tote/beach/work/travel bag.) I’m a little concerned about keeping it clean, but I really wanted this color. Overall super happy with my purchase.

View attachment 5576965
I just picked up same bag today! Love it and scared of it at same time. :smile: I actually left the store saying 'it's too light' and ended up going back to buy it.

Reactions: Chloe1004
So...I returned it and exchanged for a black one. I'm not usually so indecisive.
I kind wish I had done that too. I bought it while traveling so it’s hard to return it now and it’s almost 14 days soon. I still do love the pink color and would like to use it before fall since it’s mostly spring and summer color. I think I’ll either try carbon pro or scotch guard soon. Wish more people had experience with it and there were YouTube videos out there on it.

Reactions: FlaTiger
I kind wish I had done that too. I bought it while traveling so it’s hard to return it now and it’s almost 14 days soon. I still do love the pink color and would like to use it before fall since it’s mostly spring and summer color. I think I’ll either try carbon pro or scotch guard soon. Wish more people had experience with it and there were YouTube videos out there on it.
I bought the 22s pink one in April and regret it because it gets dirty very easily. I am now selling it and will get a black one instead.

Reactions: Chloe1004