Chanel Skincare Feedback please

Chanel skincare - yay or nay?

• Yay!

• Nay :tdown:

• Never personally tried it, but have heard good things.

• Never personally tried it, but have heard bad things.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chanel has been the only line that works on my dry-yet-sensitive skin. Totally opposite of your skin, but I cannot praise Chanel enough.

I use the Hydramax + and Hydramax + Serum as moisturizers, and the Precision Systeme Hydratation Le Lait as my cleanser.

I have combination/rosacea skin and this is the only line that works for me. Have been using it for two years now. I use the hydration gel-cream cleanser, soothing toner, age-delay day lotion, rectifiance serum and I love the ultra correction lip creme.
Just an FYI, the age-delay spf is being discontinued.
If you want to try it, go for it. You can always take it back if it doesn't work. Chanel is usually good about samples too. Keep posting so we know if it works out!!:tup:

I use the Sublimage face cream and eye cream - they are the best! Pricey but worth every penny IMHO. I also use their calming toner and alternate with La Mer cleansing gel and Neutrogena illuminating microderm cleansing pads. Definitely ask for Chanel samples - the SAs are very accomodating.

What is the best Chanel moisturizer with SPF for oily skin? What I want is something really light that will practically disappear on my skin.

Does anyone here use "Precision Rectifiance Intense Retexturizing Line Correcting Fluid SPF15" ? Kind of a mouthful, eh. I have sampled it a couple times and wondered if anyone had any thoughts or other suggestions.

La Mer is way way too heavy for me. And too expensive. Though before this I was using La Prairie, but they discontinued the moisturizer I loved. Which was very rude.