Chanel Skincare Feedback please

Chanel skincare - yay or nay?

• Yay!

• Nay :tdown:

• Never personally tried it, but have heard good things.

• Never personally tried it, but have heard bad things.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is the best Chanel moisturizer with SPF for oily skin? What I want is something really light that will practically disappear on my skin.

Does anyone here use "Precision Rectifiance Intense Retexturizing Line Correcting Fluid SPF15" ? Kind of a mouthful, eh. I have sampled it a couple times and wondered if anyone had any thoughts or other suggestions.

I have it and really like it...I have normal to oily skin and it seems to work on me. I also like their Precision Hydramax tinted moisturizer ...but my new fav:heart:product has been the Precision - face self tanner in bronze. It gives me a nice healthy glow and I do not need to wear powder. If anything...try and get samples of the self tanner.

Oh, while you are there you should also get the Madness nail polish if it is still in stock:graucho:...looks lovely on nails and toes!

I used a few of their products in the past. I am not sure what they were called. I used a cleanser and makeup remover that I thought was OK. I used a dayand night creams in glass jars that were the color pink and green. I was not too impressed with their line. I thought Chanel products had a strange smell which I did not like. Not to mention their high price.

The cosmetics are amazing, but I had some fairly generous samples from their skincare and I must say it didn't surprise me. It did nothing extraordinary for my skin. As much as I wanted to like it (I love everything Chanel), I got the impression I was getting the results I had when younger and used Neutrogena.

Does anyone have any experiences to share about Chanel skincare products?

There is a special event at the Chanel counter next week, and I was debating whether to go or not. The sales associate said there would be "skin care and makeup" experts in attendance that day.

Knowing me, I'll go in for the event, and come home with a bag full of Chanel skincare. Before I go, I'd like to get some advice on their products - which work, and which not to bother with!

Thanks!!

Does anyone have any experiences to share about Chanel skincare products?

There is a special event at the Chanel counter next week, and I was debating whether to go or not. The sales associate said there would be "skin care and makeup" experts in attendance that day.

Knowing me, I'll go in for the event, and come home with a bag full of Chanel skincare. Before I go, I'd like to get some advice on their products - which work, and which not to bother with!

Thanks!!
I love their serums and HydraMax+ Creme!! I wasn't overly impressed with their eyecream though, not moisturizing enough for me.

The only Chanel skincare product I've tried is their Systeme Hydratation Le Lait and honestly, I think it's glorified Cetaphil. It's nice and gentle, but I could use Cetaphil for a fraction of the cost. After I'm finished with it I plan to buy Cetaphil and use the money saved towards some Chanel cosmetic product!

I have tried their scrub called Gommage Eclat. It is really nice, with small gentle exfoliating beads. My skin always feels super soft after I use it. The makeup artist who sold it to me told me that she always liked to use it on brides before she did their makeup because it made their skin glow.

I also use their Purete Express clay mask, which is a pretty decent weekly mask. After I've used it, my face is less oily and small bumps disappear.

I love their Precision moisturizer. It makes my skin feel so good. One of my friends told me last week that my skin was glowing.

I'm loving Precision moisturizers and creams too, they really make skin look amazing and glowing!:yes:
At the moment I'm using precicion eclat originel maximum radiance comfort cream, and my dry dull looking skin has become so pretty and glowing that I even dont need any foundation :tup:

I use the Body Excellence Friming Moisture Milk (body), very light, absorbs fast, leaves skin soft. A couple of times a week I use the Body Peeling (forgot name, sorry).
I use Précision Activateur Hydratante (lotion), gives you a very nice fresh feeling and then the Age Delay - for a while - and now I'm into the Rectifiance Intense SFP 15.
I consulted my dermatologist and he said the quality of the products is very good, pricey, but good.