Chanel Skincare Feedback please

Chanel skincare - yay or nay?

• Yay!

• Nay :tdown:

• Never personally tried it, but have heard good things.

• Never personally tried it, but have heard bad things.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have sensitive, dry combination skin. I've been using Chanel skincare (along with a lot of their makeup) for the last 2 years and feel that my skin has been in pretty good shape and I love the smell of their products. I use the Hydra Beauty line (toner/facewash/serum/gel creme/lipcare/mask). The serum does run out quite quickly though.

I have also tried Le Blanc, which did not work well for me at all and my skin had a bad reaction (redness & breakouts). But that could be because my sensitive skin can not handle certain ingredients in there.

I am a personal fan of the Le Blanc Line. I have the Cleanser (which is HUGE, and a little goes a long way), the Serum, the sunscreen and Lord know what else. :smile: I also have from the Hydra Line the eye cream and I find that they all work very nice with my skin.

Never had any skin issues with Chanel, plus the products smell AMAZING.

i'm in my late 30s so the ultra correction lift line works wonders for me. pricey though. i also use the gentle hydrating toner (normal to combo skin)/ hydra max beauty creme/gel creme (formerly hydra max active)/ their fragrance + body line/ makeup + makeup remover. i'd say most of my beauty (skincare + makeup) items are from chanel cause they work for me.

I love the foaming rinse off anti pollution cleanser from Chanel. It works into a generous foam and smells great and washed off easily. I ve been using it for years now and I love it.

I also love the hydra active moisture mask, it has a soothing and relaxing scent to begin with and its moisturizing, my face looks better after using this gel mask.