Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Is it just me, or is the styling really off on this particular runway? Some models are only wearing a bathing suit (it looks freezing over there btw), and don’t get me started on the hair and make up…

I understand it’s supposed to be understated French chic, but I wasn’t expecting *I just rolled out of bed* vibe

Reactions: SweetPKN
Hedi Slimane is now available. I'm pretty sure Marc Jacobs will be up for it too. Just saying...
They can’t keep raising the prices and expect to get it for underwhelming merchandise. On second thought…yes they can because they are plenty of noobs with too much money an too little taste ready to spend on it because they think it will make them look claaasssy.

Is it just me, or is the styling really off on this particular runway? Some models are only wearing a bathing suit (it looks freezing over there btw), and don’t get me started on the hair and make up…

I understand it’s supposed to be understated French chic, but I wasn’t expecting *I just rolled out of bed* vibe
Methinks Virginie has been reading whowhatwear.com and their endless yakking about French girl vibe. No offense meant to our French tPFers.

Weak ceo and weak creative director. If company was public, there wouldve been riots.

Agree cruise is usually most exciting collection…. It’s been the biggest disappointment since last year.

It’s ok, my wallet and I are very happy 😃 particularly with the non sensible prices for RTW now against the quality. I do appreciate the level of tailoring to make each piece work for the client but I have my threads coming apart before having even worn my pieces.

I love my local boutique, the people there do provide an incredibly experience during every visit… but my prediction is there will be a fall out at Chanel after sales plummet between the poor creative direction, increased price/lower quality bags etc.

I’m sure this is already reflected for 2023 earnings but given they are a private company they aren’t obligated to report anything

I look forward to seeing more photos from those with beautiful KL day pieces!