Chanel - London

Scored a nice RTW piece on sale today. There's still plenty of RTW left at Harrods, Bond Street, and Sloane Street. The other departments on sale, such as jewelry and shoes, weren't my taste.

Hi. The bag I’m after is not in stock at selfridges. Can someone please message me the contact details of an SA at one of the other London locations so I can try and hunt it down?
Thank you!

Hello everyone, first time poster here and quite new to TPF. I’m hoping to get my first Chanel bag, a Chanel mini in black. I live in London but currently 8 months pregnant so not wanting to physically visit every store. Does anyone know of a SA that could help me in my quest? Lovely husband said I could get an eternity ring on the birth of bub but I am desperately hoping for a Chanel bag instead. Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
I’m certain they do. Through Private shopping Dept. I’ll ask my SA if he is willing to do it for you. I buy remotely from him.

Hi, sorry for jumping on this, but I’m from Singapore, also looking for an SA in London. Could you kindly provide me with your SA’s details as well if he’s okay with extending such services? Thank youuuu! ◡̈

Yesterday at Sloane. Today at harrods, tomorrow at Selfidges. 11,12,13

Anyone know when the 20A collection is launching in the UK? I am thinking of getting a black coco handle...
I was at Walton St yesterday and they have released, was told NBS did yesterday too. Selfridges have the black Coco handle in small. I tried it on but didn’t buy it. They launch tomorrow but if you ask they can sell to you today.

I was at Walton St yesterday and they have released, was told NBS did yesterday too. Selfridges have the black Coco handle in small. I tried it on but didn’t buy it. They launch tomorrow but if you ask they can sell to you today.
I will be getting the small coco chevron black / burgundy. Wat did u try there quilts or chevron, i need quilts for my cousin