Chanel in Singapore

nbros

Aug 8, 2020
Hi All! Do you know if it is possible to get a small classic beige flap with GHW in Singapore Chanel?
The SA from MBS told me that there isn't small for beige clair CF in store. She showed me a medium but I am more interested in the small size. Saw quite a few local reseller with the small size though.

Thanks in advance!
oh! At which outlet did you see the medium beige claire flap?

flyingfree27

Jan 17, 2021
I walked into MBS today and there wasn’t any beige classic flaps available anymore. Somehow the SA told me it has been out of stock for a while.

bobbabubble

Mar 9, 2021
hello,anyone knows if it is easy to get a caviar WOC in ghw in local boutiques? hoping to score one here locally since there is hardly any chance to travel out soon. thanks!
Hi, yes I bought one myself (black caviar with GHW) at MBS back in Feb!

sjie23

Apr 13, 2015
oh! At which outlet did you see the medium beige claire flap?
I saw it at MBS! Went back to ask the SA to inform me if there is another one; but she says it's quite rare that they get this...
so i am kinda regretting not getting it previously..

Reactions: nbros

nbros

Aug 8, 2020
I saw it at MBS! Went back to ask the SA to inform me if there is another one; but she says it's quite rare that they get this...
so i am kinda regretting not getting it previously..
Oh wow! Hopefully they will bring in more beige claire flaps :smile: was it lambskin or caviar?

leamb

O.G.
Jan 5, 2011
Does anyone have more news about 21s items? Iridescent pink flap seems to have disappeared after launch day..