Chanel in Singapore

In case anyone is interested, MBS has this mini rectangle in green available when I went today. I bought the same item last month and it was the last piece, perhaps they had a new shipment. A bit more expensive than the regular mini but I really love the rainbow hardware and two tone. Minis get sold very quickly so act fast if keen..

4D0B246F-BBB9-44E6-B271-E69765490F4B.jpeg

B6E041AE-8B50-414C-B944-F4BDF81009CA.jpeg

Reactions: GEGEXOXO
Seriously… this is ridiculous :amazed::amazed:retail price is only 6380!
But it's nearly impossible to get it in boutique. Although there's always prettiest colour or design in the coming season, reseller will still be able to get it first as most of them are the VIP. I think I will never ever have luck to get those popular items in the boutique :sad:

But it's nearly impossible to get it in boutique. Although there's always prettiest colour or design in the coming season, reseller will still be able to get it first as most of them are the VIP. I think I will never ever have luck to get those popular items in the boutique :sad:
:sad::sad: I agree with you, it’s so hard to get bags in chanel now… I asked my SA for the mini handle, he told me that he will try… and I visited NAC store yesterday, only pastel colour bags are available :oh:What are you looking for?