Chanel in Singapore

GEGEXOXO

May 9, 2015
Nope, no luck. I was told by a few SAs that these were limited stocks and were sold out right on the 1st day launch aka 1st April.
I see I see! thank you for your kind reply! I didn't like the look of it at first until I saw this lady posted hers on instagram... :wtf: OMG the beige colour is so beautiful!

Attachments

lcl89

Apr 17, 2021
Hi everyone! Long time lurker but first time poster : ) I went to Chanel NAC the other day during lunch to pick up a pair of shoes (ballerinas) I reserved, but had a horrid experience with the fashion adviser who assisted me. I couldn’t buy the shoes because they had a visible defect on the toe cap and this was the last pair in my size. She was very cold and felt like she couldn’t wait to get rid of me even though I told her I wanted to look at bags as well. She kept rushing me and didn’t bother to take out bags in other colours that she was telling me about. Even though she was supposed to contact me when the shoes came in, she didn’t even bother to give me her card?! I didn’t bother to ask for it anyway because she was so rude. I was taken aback by the experience because I’ve always encountered nice FAs during previous visits to NAC and purchased my CF from there. Plus I was in work clothes + Louboutins so not like I was shabbily dressed! Now I feel like I need to go back to look for a nicer FA! : ( Maybe I should try MBS instead?

cassandra2min

Mar 11, 2021
Hi everyone! Long time lurker but first time poster : ) I went to Chanel NAC the other day during lunch to pick up a pair of shoes (ballerinas) I reserved, but had a horrid experience with the fashion adviser who assisted me. I couldn’t buy the shoes because they had a visible defect on the toe cap and this was the last pair in my size. She was very cold and felt like she couldn’t wait to get rid of me even though I told her I wanted to look at bags as well. She kept rushing me and didn’t bother to take out bags in other colours that she was telling me about. Even though she was supposed to contact me when the shoes came in, she didn’t even bother to give me her card?! I didn’t bother to ask for it anyway because she was so rude. I was taken aback by the experience because I’ve always encountered nice FAs during previous visits to NAC and purchased my CF from there. Plus I was in work clothes + Louboutins so not like I was shabbily dressed! Now I feel like I need to go back to look for a nicer FA! : ( Maybe I should try MBS instead?
I would highly recommend MBS. I managed to walk in and spoke to a lovely SA who always keep me updated on the stocks I’m eyeing even though I have not purchase from her before.

The SA there are also super friendly and I have never encountered any unhappiness with their service.

Do consider dropping by :smile:

lcl89

Apr 17, 2021
I would highly recommend MBS. I managed to walk in and spoke to a lovely SA who always keep me updated on the stocks I’m eyeing even though I have not purchase from her before.

The SA there are also super friendly and I have never encountered any unhappiness with their service.

Do consider dropping by :smile:
Thank you so much, this is really helpful! Will pop by MBS soon : )

sjie23

Apr 13, 2015
Hi All! Do you know if it is possible to get a small classic beige flap with GHW in Singapore Chanel?
The SA from MBS told me that there isn't small for beige clair CF in store. She showed me a medium but I am more interested in the small size. Saw quite a few local reseller with the small size though.

Thanks in advance!

flyingfree27

Jan 17, 2021
You could try calling the hotline to ask if they can help? I’m not sure if there is any other way besides looking through past forum threads to see what matches the bag you have.

Whitechocoz

May 15, 2016
Hi All! Do you know if it is possible to get a small classic beige flap with GHW in Singapore Chanel?
The SA from MBS told me that there isn't small for beige clair CF in store. She showed me a medium but I am more interested in the small size. Saw quite a few local reseller with the small size though.

Thanks in advance!
Sg actually never brings in the beige claire all these years. Not until very recently. But only have medium so far. No one knows if small will be avail in SG. Only can wait and see.

tsp

Oct 17, 2008
hello,anyone knows if it is easy to get a caviar WOC in ghw in local boutiques? hoping to score one here locally since there is hardly any chance to travel out soon. thanks!