Chanel in Singapore

I would highly recommend MBS. I managed to walk in and spoke to a lovely SA who always keep me updated on the stocks I’m eyeing even though I have not purchase from her before.

The SA there are also super friendly and I have never encountered any unhappiness with their service.

Do consider dropping by :smile:
Thank you so much, this is really helpful! Will pop by MBS soon : )

Hi All! Do you know if it is possible to get a small classic beige flap with GHW in Singapore Chanel?
The SA from MBS told me that there isn't small for beige clair CF in store. She showed me a medium but I am more interested in the small size. Saw quite a few local reseller with the small size though.

Thanks in advance!

Hi All! Do you know if it is possible to get a small classic beige flap with GHW in Singapore Chanel?
The SA from MBS told me that there isn't small for beige clair CF in store. She showed me a medium but I am more interested in the small size. Saw quite a few local reseller with the small size though.

Thanks in advance!
Sg actually never brings in the beige claire all these years. Not until very recently. But only have medium so far. No one knows if small will be avail in SG. Only can wait and see.

Thanks in advance!

oh! At which outlet did you see the medium beige claire flap?