Chanel in Canada

I feel like the Chanel buyers for Canada missed the memo on what to order for 21K. Was anyone successful in getting what they wanted from this collection?

I managed to get a beautiful medium caramel 19, which was my back up if a small wasn’t available…but now it seems like no where in Canada has received any smalls yet so I don’t know if I should start using this medium or wait even longer! (I’m on a waitlist for the small.? Agree with you re: the buyers though, I never know why they limit or straight up don’t order some popular items. Is there a limit to how many Chanel Corp will let them order??

I feel like the Chanel buyers for Canada missed the memo on what to order for 21K. Was anyone successful in getting what they wanted from this collection?
I asked my SA about the mini square with adjustable two weeks before the launch date and she said she’ll let me know if one becomes available and warned me it’s super popular. Did not hear from her (relieved because i don’t think I would’ve gone through with the purchase). Went to the store last weekend and she confirmed it was sold out.
(Also, when I text her, she doesn’t tell me what’s available. Instead, I tell her the exact style I am looking for and she confirms whether our location will have that particular style.)
In store, there were purses from the 21k collection on the shelves like the iridescent purple coco handle (not sure the size), camera bag with adjustable strap (blue or green, I forgot which colour), bucket bags with adjustable strap, light blue boy in medium?, and purple zip around wallet.

Congratulations
I managed to get a beautiful medium caramel 19, which was my back up if a small wasn’t available…but now it seems like no where in Canada has received any smalls yet so I don’t know if I should start using this medium or wait even longer! (I’m on a waitlist for the small.? Agree with you re: the buyers though, I never know why they limit or straight up don’t order some popular items. Is there a limit to how many Chanel Corp will let them order??
Congratulations on scoring that beauty :smile:! I heard on a Facebook group the small was just released in the UK on the 27th so hopefully you hear something soon! Earlier this year they had a post on how things are ordered in the US so I assume it's similar to Canada (https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/how-do-chanel-boutiques-choose-what-to-buy.1040331/ post #8) but Canada's total buy is peanut's compared to the US/UK/Asia markets so I feel like we just get the scraps lol.

I asked my SA about the mini square with adjustable two weeks before the launch date and she said she’ll let me know if one becomes available and warned me it’s super popular. Did not hear from her (relieved because i don’t think I would’ve gone through with the purchase). Went to the store last weekend and she confirmed it was sold out.
(Also, when I text her, she doesn’t tell me what’s available. Instead, I tell her the exact style I am looking for and she confirms whether our location will have that particular style.)
In store, there were purses from the 21k collection on the shelves like the iridescent purple coco handle (not sure the size), camera bag with adjustable strap (blue or green, I forgot which colour), bucket bags with adjustable strap, light blue boy in medium?, and purple zip around wallet.
I don't even think the mini square made it onto the floor lol but I saw someone from Winnipeg was selling one already.

Reactions: miss_mandee
Pics!!

Hello ladies.
I’m new to Chanel and I’d like your advice.

I’d like to start Chanel journey with clutches with chain or chained card holder, but I’ve never seen them in stock at Vancouver location. I’m wondering if there is any certain timing I should go ask or if I should make a purchase history like other brand… I appreciate your advices in advance!!

hi just go into the store and ask if they have what you are looking for? The first time I went in, I was looking for a mini in black. They didn’t have it but the SA who helped me gave me her card and I made sure to text her a couple of days after to ask and to remind her I had met her a couple of days ago.

anyhow, that’s how I got my first mini with her. I just got a clutch with chain as well from her so I say go in and see who you connect with. Have pics of what you are looking for for easy reference.

Good luck. Hoping you can secure what you are looking for.

Reactions: criquetty
hi just go into the store and ask if they have what you are looking for? The first time I went in, I was looking for a mini in black. They didn’t have it but the SA who helped me gave me her card and I made sure to text her a couple of days after to ask and to remind her I had met her a couple of days ago.

anyhow, that’s how I got my first mini with her. I just got a clutch with chain as well from her so I say go in and see who you connect with. Have pics of what you are looking for for easy reference.

Good luck. Hoping you can secure what you are looking for.

Thank you very much for your encouragement!
I went in the store and got a card from a SA! I will text her soon like you suggested. Hope I can score the one I’m looking for one day.

Thanks again for your kindness and have a good weekend!

Thank you very much for your encouragement!
I went in the store and got a card from a SA! I will text her soon like you suggested. Hope I can score the one I’m looking for one day.

Thanks again for your kindness and have a good weekend!

what exactly are you looking for? i don’t go to that store often but I’ll try to keep an eye out for you.
I was in on a Sunday, then again three days later and I found that 80% of the display changed.

also, it looks like there’s been a couple of price increases on the website so I suggest you text the SA soon. good luck finding your dream bag and keep us posted :smile:

Reactions: Chanellover2015
Has anyone seen this tweed Chanel 19 in any boutiques? I know it’s from earlier this year, but wonder if it’s still kicking around anywhere…TIA!

Attachments

• E38FA363-0698-4FF8-9F1D-B6ED9A5B9DCA.jpeg
    E38FA363-0698-4FF8-9F1D-B6ED9A5B9DCA.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 28
what exactly are you looking for? i don’t go to that store often but I’ll try to keep an eye out for you.
I was in on a Sunday, then again three days later and I found that 80% of the display changed.

also, it looks like there’s been a couple of price increases on the website so I suggest you text the SA soon. good luck finding your dream bag and keep us posted :smile:

How nice of you!
I’m actually hoping to get a clutch with chain-kind-of-SLG like the pic. In case you find a similar one… I would appreciate it! Thank you so much in advance again!!!

Attachments

• 1CF7A197-766B-428B-A513-87EAE7995E81.png
    1CF7A197-766B-428B-A513-87EAE7995E81.png
    316 KB · Views: 27
  • E2D66AC8-9558-4D4A-BFDE-EA3BEBA3C21E.png
    E2D66AC8-9558-4D4A-BFDE-EA3BEBA3C21E.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 55CA255F-881D-483F-B3AC-37DC14E7B99D.png
    55CA255F-881D-483F-B3AC-37DC14E7B99D.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 32