Chanel in Canada

When the small CF hit 10K CAD a few years back I thought that must be the top. I had no idea they would continue to jump. What’s their end goal?? The jumbo is now at $15k, maybe they want to get the small CF to $15k USD before they stop??
For the small CF, it didn't help that they had 3 PI in 2021. It jumped from $7,925 to $10,050 in 1 year. 3 years later, the small CF is now $13,425. Absolute insanity and for the past year, I've noticed no line ups and hardly anyone is exiting the boutique with shopping bags. I saw a slowdown in 2023 and for the 1st 3 months in 2024, less people are in the boutiques and a lot of stock is available. A complete opposite of 2020 - 2022.

Last edited:
Follow up on the Coco Handle discussion: I called the Toronto Bloor Street boutique and spoke with a wonderfully helpful associate who said the Blue Medium CCH is sold out in Canada. I think she also said the Medium CCH in any color is completely sold out in Canada, but I was focused mainly on the blue. She expects the CCH to be available in new colors in the collection coming out in June.

For the small CF, it didn't help that they had 3 PI in 2021. It jumped from $7,925 to $10,050 in 1 year. 3 years later, the small CF is now $13,425. Absolute insanity and for the past year, I've noticed no line ups and hardly anyone is exiting the boutique with shopping bags. I saw a slowdown in 2023 and for the 1st 3 months in 2024, less people are in the boutiques and a lot of stock is available. A complete opposite of 2020 - 2022.
totally agree. I went in recently to replace a reissue I’d stupidly sold several years ago and the bags they showed me literally had dust on them…needless to say I left empty handed when i saw the pricetag. I honestly find it so so sad. I loved collecting a bag every year, usually for my bday, but then in 2020 the whole thing changed and like a ball rolling downhill it got completely out of hand. they’ve made it near impossible (speaking for myself) to continue collecting their bags. Even if I had $13K for a reissue, I’m not sure I would even get the enjoyment out of the process or the bag anymore knowing how much it cost.