Chanel in Canada

I copied my post from the Chanel Price Increase Thread.

CDN prices:

Square mini - $6,200 => $6,450
Rectangular mini - $6,475 => $6,725
Small Classic Flap - $12,275 => $13,425
Medium (11.12) Classic Flap - $12,800 => $13,975
Jumbo Classic Flap - $13,850 => $15,050

At these price levels, I must really love the color. Depending on which province you are located in, tax is anywhere from 5 (Obviously, not every province has a Chanel boutique) - 15% on top of the price!

Chanel 22 mini - $6,525 => $6,725

Classic Wallet on Chain - no change in price so far. $4,225

• Wow
Reactions: cloee
I copied my post from the Chanel Price Increase Thread.

CDN prices:

Square mini - $6,200 => $6,450
Rectangular mini - $6,475 => $6,725
Small Classic Flap - $12,275 => $13,425
Medium (11.12) Classic Flap - $12,800 => $13,975
Jumbo Classic Flap - $13,850 => $15,050

At these price levels, I must really love the color. Depending on which province you are located in, tax is anywhere from 5 (Obviously, not every province has a Chanel boutique) - 15% on top of the price!

Chanel 22 mini - $6,525 => $6,725

Classic Wallet on Chain - no change in price so far. $4,225
woowwwwwww…this is nuts

I think the 19 and Trendy prices also went up?

woowwwwwww…this is nuts

I think the 19 and Trendy prices also went up?
Agreed, this is on a whole new level of insanity. I recall a conversation with my SA back in 2018/2019 and they were told that Chanel planned to price their CFs to $10 - $15k........well, here we are today. I must really love, love, love the color to pay at these price levels.

Sorry, I don't know the before prices of the 19 and Trendy. I am interested to know how much the Chanel 19 WOC is but I don't see it on the website.

Agreed, this is on a whole new level of insanity. I recall a conversation with my SA back in 2018/2019 and they were told that Chanel planned to price their CFs to $10 - $15k........well, here we are today. I must really love, love, love the color to pay at these price levels.

Sorry, I don't know the before prices of the 19 and Trendy. I am interested to know how much the Chanel 19 WOC is but I don't see it on the website.
When the small CF hit 10K CAD a few years back I thought that must be the top. I had no idea they would continue to jump. What’s their end goal?? The jumbo is now at $15k, maybe they want to get the small CF to $15k USD before they stop??

Hello,

Will someone post the price and maybe a screenshot from the Canadian website or app of this bag, please? Any color will do, and a list of colors would be great! I am in the U.S. and cannot find this bag on the Canadian website. I also do not have access to the additional information on the Canadian app, of course.

The screenshot I am posting is from the U.S. app. Thanks so much in advance! :flowers:

IMG_0752.png

Hello,

Will someone post the price and maybe a screenshot from the Canadian website or app of this bag, please? Any color will do, and a list of colors would be great! I am in the U.S. and cannot find this bag on the Canadian website. I also do not have access to the additional information on the Canadian app, of course.

The screenshot I am posting is from the U.S. app. Thanks so much in advance! :flowers:

View attachment 5973625
I searched for the Coco Handle on the CDN website but wasn't able to find it. I was using my desktop if that makes a difference. Maybe a TPF member using the App are able to pull up this information and will post the price.

Reactions: baby*my*bags