Chanel Espadrilles Club!

Maybe try the classic beige with black cap toe. That goes with everything, and since the espadrille is a summer shoe, I personally think the beige is more summer than an all-black espadrilles. My favorite is the white espadrille, but it is not available every year. The beige one seems to come back every year.

Good point. I definitely want to try both colours on and see what my heart chooses haha. I’m usually a 7 in most shoes (6.5 in converse) so I’m assuming I’ll probably be a 37 in Chanel espadrilles but still worthy trying them on first.

Reactions: BigAkoya
Hello! I’m normally a size 8.5 and purchased size 40 for Chanel espadrilles. They do fit however there is a slight slippage when walking. Is this how it should be for those in between sizes or should I size down to 39? Worried size 39 would be too snug. :confused1: Thanks in advance for any insight!:heart:

Reactions: BigAkoya
Hello! I’m normally a size 8.5 and purchased size 40 for Chanel espadrilles. They do fit however there is a slight slippage when walking. Is this how it should be for those in between sizes or should I size down to 39? Worried size 39 would be too snug. :confused1: Thanks in advance for any insight!:heart:
Espadrilles stretch, I would go down to a 39. They are better to be a little snug than loose when brand new.

Hi all, I bought my first pair of espadrilles yesterday , a pink from 22P. Just wondering if any you (if it’s possible to do for such soles) get the original rubber soles reinforced (re-soled) before wearing ?

I do for my other shoes but first time having a luxury brand with rubber soles.

If not what can be done if the rubber soles subsequently wear out ?

Would appreciate your sharing. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I have a pair of canvas espadrilles from 2018 that are super worn out now and I would like to get myself a new pair. However I don't see the canvas ones anymore (the linen color with the black toe)

Does anyone know if they still produce them or not? I am in Toronto, Canada and usually only see lambskin.

Hey guys, has anyone here ever owned denim espadrilles? I'm usually a size 6.5/7 so 37's have always seem to fit. These were super tight and tighter than I would like around my toes. Do these also loosen up like the leather versions? I'm worried about keeping them if they don't give any way. Thanks!
IMG_5888.jpgIMG_5887.jpg

• Love
Reactions: daisygal03
i just got my first pair of chanel espadrilles! i got the beige with black cap in lambskin. the lady at neimas said they run small so i sized up. but after walking around the house to try them out i noticed they got looser and my heel would slip off. that's when i decided i need to size down and stick to my regular size 37/7. at first it definitely was tight but i used it right away and walked around and by the end of the day it got better. i should've really followed my instincts! just something i had to share for anyone planning to buy soon.

Hey guys, has anyone here ever owned denim espadrilles? I'm usually a size 6.5/7 so 37's have always seem to fit. These were super tight and tighter than I would like around my toes. Do these also loosen up like the leather versions? I'm worried about keeping them if they don't give any way. Thanks!
View attachment 5366391View attachment 5366392
I’m in the same situation. Did you decide if you’re keeping the 37? I think these are pretty hard to get, so not sure if 38 would be available to exchange.

I have size 38. The fabric will get loose up as you wear them but I think less stretch as leather. I have slim feet so I feel fine. I have tweed ones. They were tight at the beginning but after awhile, they got loose.View attachment 5376504
What is your regular shoe size and size in the calfskin espadrilles? I’m a size US7 wide feet and in the calfskin, I wear 37 (because they stretch.) I’m eyeing these denim ones but it’s not available in store to try.