Chanel Espadrilles Club!

hi all !

i have also been in the midst of locating a pair of leather ones for myself... i was debating between allover black and beige/black, and ended up getting the all black version from the NYC chanel store. as soon as i got home though i immediately regretted the color... i felt that there was just too much leather going on !

i still have them with me but will plan to return them, as i was just able to locate a pair of beige/black version from SAKS SF. Hopefully i won't be yearning for the white/black version after this !

FYI, i am a true size 38 in chanel ballet flats, and size 39 fit s tiny bit snug but i did walk around on carpet for about 30 min or so and the leather did relax and by the time i took them off they fit me perfectly.

here is a photo of the black ones.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 20,364
I have the black and cream ones in the canvas material. Love them, but have not worn them yet. I sized up a size but now thinking maybe I should have gone up 2 sizes, does anyone know if they stretch a little after use? I'm also hoping to get some leather ones when I'm in the city. Their amazing girl, and I think you should get em..!

the blue/blue or blue/red combo espadrilles still available in stores? recently been to NM in SF but only saw beige/black. anybody know where I can find the blue/red or blue/blue combo? Ill also be going to LA in a few weeks. thank you.

I bought the all black leather one from the Sydney store yesterday. I absolutely love them, the leather feels like butter on my feet. Considering I had insane blisters from another new pair of shoes I previously wore, when I had the espadrilles on, they didn't rub the blister and just felt amazing.

I initially wanted canvas in a bi-colour, but Sydney had very limited colours, no canvas at all and limited sizes. I was scared i'd regret the all black leather, but im so happy I took the plunge.

I have the black and cream ones in the canvas material. Love them, but have not worn them yet. I sized up a size but now thinking maybe I should have gone up 2 sizes, does anyone know if they stretch a little after use? I'm also hoping to get some leather ones when I'm in the city. Their amazing girl, and I think you should get em..!

Espadrilles will stretch somewhat after wearing. I'm not sure how tight yours are to determine if they will stretch out sufficiently for you.

I bought the all black leather one from the Sydney store yesterday. I absolutely love them, the leather feels like butter on my feet. Considering I had insane blisters from another new pair of shoes I previously wore, when I had the espadrilles on, they didn't rub the blister and just felt amazing.

I initially wanted canvas in a bi-colour, but Sydney had very limited colours, no canvas at all and limited sizes. I was scared i'd regret the all black leather, but im so happy I took the plunge.

I love the black all leather! Was looking to find a pair in Sydney, did you happen to see any bi-colour black/beige leather ones there and if you don't mind me asking how much were they in AUD ?

Wearing the all black espardilles today and I love them! Managed to track down a beige / black in my size so picking those up today!

They're $590 AUD.

Im told the perforated ones will be in stores shortly.

Chanel shoes to me, every style runs smaller than other brands. I am 36/36.5. This espadrilles I have to go for 38. I think it's because my wilder foot. And,I got the leather one in red/blue combinations.

It's really comfortable~~
P1010663.JPG