CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Just a quick question: do you think it is safe to go around Paris with a Chanel bag? We are staying in a nice hotel but planning to walk around or take the metro. I have heard mixed reviews so any personal opinions would be nice. :smile:

I bought my 2.55 reissue in Paris and was not patient enough to keep it unused in Paris. And I didn't feel dangerous at all.

Reactions: Selenet
Just a quick question: do you think it is safe to go around Paris with a Chanel bag? We are staying in a nice hotel but planning to walk around or take the metro. I have heard mixed reviews so any personal opinions would be nice. :smile:
Just like FunBags said.
I always use the metro in Paris with my Chanel bags and I've seen them on metro stations. You can always wear the CC logo or turnlock inside.

I wore my woc in Paris, on the metro I wore it short strap Crossbody and/or under my coat. I prefer to wear a woc if I think there’s is a possibility of feeling uncomfortable, I know I have the option to be more discreet if need be - and it’s great for travel! Have fun!

Am I crazy to even consider selling my rose gold mini before I’ve even used it? I was lucky enough to find one recently and paid a small fortune for it, and struck gold again and found a medium flap wallet (also gave up a kidney for that one). I loooove the wallet, it’s such a good size and this shade is just to die for. I’ve started using it immediately! The mini on the other hand has remained in its box on my shelf, not seeing the light of day. Granted, we’ve had back to back snowstorms and just plain miserable weather so there was no chance of using my mini at all. Penny for your thoughts?

Am I crazy to even consider selling my rose gold mini before I’ve even used it? I was lucky enough to find one recently and paid a small fortune for it, and struck gold again and found a medium flap wallet (also gave up a kidney for that one). I loooove the wallet, it’s such a good size and this shade is just to die for. I’ve started using it immediately! The mini on the other hand has remained in its box on my shelf, not seeing the light of day. Granted, we’ve had back to back snowstorms and just plain miserable weather so there was no chance of using my mini at all. Penny for your thoughts?

I am curious... can you post pictures of both when you have time?

Reactions: ChloePanda168
I was considering getting the round coin purse, but I haven't seen much about it except a few photos here and there. I was considering the new blue color, the black iridescent color and the new black shiny caviar. Any recommendations? I am concerned I might get sick of the blue. Frankly, most of what I have is black and I would love a pop of color, but since the blue is a little darker, I was worried I might not love it as much as a brighter color or black. I also didn't care for the current green, pink or yellow lol.

That color is still *hot* and fresh to people so if you do want to sell it do it sooner rather than later for the most chance at profit. It'll likely still have an audience down the line, too, but that audience diminishes as time goes by and new, more interesting colors grab their attention. My 2 cents.

Reactions: ChloePanda168
That color is still *hot* and fresh to people so if you do want to sell it do it sooner rather than later for the most chance at profit. It'll likely still have an audience down the line, too, but that audience diminishes as time goes by and new, more interesting colors grab their attention. My 2 cents.

Girllll tell me about it, every time I found one decently priced, it was gone in a flash. I have to think about it because I still haven’t used it yet. The wallet is to die for, I didn’t even know they had this size wallet at Chanel.

On another note, I sent my beloved wicker basket bag to leather surgeons to get fixed up. Some drama about sending it out: it looked like the label got voided by them and I didn’t check until AFTER I dropped off the package of course. I spent a whole weekend with heart palpitations thinking it was lost in UPS limbo but it ended up being fine and got delivered to them just like normal. What do I know about UPS ‍♀️ Now, just to wait for my little basket to come back home.

Been to Paris a few times and see women with more LV bags than anything else! Used my CHANEL bags there and in the South of France too and no problems at all.

Reactions: Selenet