CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

View attachment 3994695
So I chose the green one and just received it. While I love the style and size, I’m still a little on the fence about the color. Another SA tracked down a black one which I want to compare. Decisions, decisions! Thanks so much to everyone for your feedback!!

It is so beautiful! But you won't regret of getting a black one. If you are still unsure after receiving this beauty, may be you should move on to the black one.

Hi guys :wave:,
First time posting in this thread:smile: . Been lurking around here & it's been so helpful as well. I just have a Chanel help dilemma please. I am planning to get my next Chanel bag this year. What I have now: Chanel Deauville Tote in leather (Black), classic M/L lambskin in black, seasonal mini in blue chevron, and a Clutch with chain in grey tweed. I am deciding between a small or medium Boy, OR a mini in light (pale pink/nude) color. My purpose for next bag is really for special summer occasions bag. I know that there is a big $$ difference between a Le Boy bag vs a mini flap. I really wanted to complete my collection by getting a Boy this time. I would really need a vote for this:P . If you can only have 1 Boy bag in your lifetime :confused1: , which color would you get? A classic black Boy :heart: or a beige (any light) colored Boy (considering my current collection). Thanks so much everyone for any input you can give me. :hugs:

Reactions: March786
Has anyone had a silver metallic sent in for a "spa" or re-color/touch-up? How did it turn out? I'm interested in an older silver metallic lamb bag and it already has a few bits of darker wear along the corners.. I was wondering if metallic lamb is able to be touched up?

I got a vintage tote, I believe it's lamb skin. The only thing is it doesn't scratch like I thought it will. Are vintage lamb bags less prone to scratches and marks? it's a 1989-1990 bag. Thanks

Ladies, I am going to Turkey, Barcelona, santorini and Athens soon for my birthday. I want to bring a Chanel jacket, one or two Chanel brooches, a Chanel purse with me. But my friends said that people might think that I am rich and steal from me. Is it really that dangerous in Europe? Do you wear your Chanel items when you travel?

Ladies, I am going to Turkey, Barcelona, santorini and Athens soon for my birthday. I want to bring a Chanel jacket, one or two Chanel brooches, a Chanel purse with me. But my friends said that people might think that I am rich and steal from me. Is it really that dangerous in Europe? Do you wear your Chanel items when you travel?

I live in the UK and have been to both Barcelona and Santorini. Took my flap bag, wore my espadrilles and wore my J12. No problems at all. Just enjoy your holiday and be careful as you would at home.

Reactions: Nancy Wong
Hey Ladies. I am new to Chanel and I saw a Black Patent Reissue bag with Silver Hardware. It is on sale of a trustable second Hand online Shop. It costs 1.300EUR without Box and dustbag. Is it a bargain? I am not familar with the prices. Is it possible to get an authentic dustbag and Box from somewhere as I prefer to have the whole package.

Bern to Santorini and Barcelona too and I'm sure you wont have problems.

Reactions: Nancy Wong
Hello ladies.
I saw a beige boy bag today and it was all saggy, soft and wrinkled and look more like mulberry alexa when you have it on your shoulder. I have never seen a boy bag that soft and saggy. So my question is, do you have?

No worries and thanks! I know I definitely want navy with GHW and that it's navy and not regular blue. But there's such a fine line (for me) with navy when it can go too dark. I found one on therealreal that looks like it's from 2015/2016 (starts with 21) and loved the shade, but the hardware was super faded and the whole final sale thing scares me a bit with them. Maybe the same year as yours? The one I'm considering looks like it may be a shade darker (though the girl on the phone says it def looks blue in person, but she took a pic of it next to a black bag and TBH I couldn't really tell which was which). I wish I could see it in person before I pull the trigger (I can return I just hate returning things when I can't do it in person lol).

There is a navy quilted caviar with gold that just came out! I ordered it and am so excited.

Reactions: ProShopper1
Just a quick question: do you think it is safe to go around Paris with a Chanel bag? We are staying in a nice hotel but planning to walk around or take the metro. I have heard mixed reviews so any personal opinions would be nice. :smile:

Just a quick question: do you think it is safe to go around Paris with a Chanel bag? We are staying in a nice hotel but planning to walk around or take the metro. I have heard mixed reviews so any personal opinions would be nice. :smile:

Totally safe. Just be smart and pay attention to your surroundings as you would in any big city. IMO, thieves and pickpockets don't select victims based on the designer they are wearing so much as how easy a target they are.

Totally safe. Just be smart and pay attention to your surroundings as you would in any big city. IMO, thieves and pickpockets don't select victims based on the designer they are wearing so much as how easy a target they are.

Thank you:smile: I usually don't take my most expensive bags with me to avoid any unwanted attention but this time I will make an exception.

Reactions: FunBagz