Céline Tri-Fold Bag

I contacted the two Celine stores in San Francisco (Saks and Neimans) and they have trifolds in multiple colors. I would like to wait until April to purchase in Europe, but afraid by then it will truly be out of stock/ discontinued. :hrmm: Ugh maybe I should just pull the trigger now. Decisions decisions...

Last edited:
I contacted the two Celine stores in San Francisco (Saks and Neimans) and they have trifolds in multiple colors. I would like to wait until April to purchase in Europe, but afraid by then it will truly be out of stock/ discontinued. :hrmm: Ugh maybe I should just pull the trigger now. Decisions decisions...
Discontinuing
Grab it while you can

After that tooth in the Chanel thread, I'm not getting anything from the Realreal... :P

Does Barney's Warehouse ship internationally? :x

Call Barneys warehouse and ask. All stores get the same bags. I saw trifolds in the Chicago store, maybe some other stores have them too. They had a small burgundy and small taupe. They also had the color stone (dark army green) and some two colored ones. They are 40%. They also have some on additional discount, because they didn’t sell for a while.

Reactions: eunaddict
Call Barneys warehouse and ask. All stores get the same bags. I saw trifolds in the Chicago store, maybe some other stores have them too. They had a small burgundy and small taupe. They also had the color stone (dark army green) and some two colored ones. They are 40%. They also have some on additional discount, because they didn’t sell for a while.

40% off is amazing! Thanks for letting us know

Am I too late? :sad: Has it been discontinued already? Probably knowing my luck. Ive focused on the box too much.

I’ve recently fallen in love and quickly browsed through every page of this thread. I’m in deep. I found a few I liked on TRR and Fashionphile (a brick red color omg take my money) but weary of pulling the trigger without seeing it in person.

Thoughts? Has anyone seen one in the boutique lately?

I know Fashionphile has a pretty good return policy, so if you live in US, you should give them a try!

Hi! PSA for those who may be interested in buying a pre-loved Celine Tri-Fold, since there aren't that many reviews available online: I got one in size Small, and it fits 12 inch laptop comfortably in the inner section with the zipper closed, and 13 inch laptop with the zip opened (not the best look, but at least you can make it work if needed). Comfortable on the shoulder (but I am petite, so proceed with caution). It is much roomier than I expected and I am seriously in love!