Céline Tri-Fold Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After that tooth in the Chanel thread, I'm not getting anything from the Realreal... :P

Does Barney's Warehouse ship internationally? :x

2. #212 Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    I contacted the two Celine stores in San Francisco ( Saks and Neimans) and they have trifolds in multiple colors. I would like to wait until April to purchase in Europe, but afraid by then it will truly be out of stock/ discontinued. :hrmm: Ugh maybe I should just pull the trigger now. Decisions decisions...

3. Discontinuing
    Grab it while you can

4. Call Barneys warehouse and ask. All stores get the same bags. I saw trifolds in the Chicago store, maybe some other stores have them too. They had a small burgundy and small taupe. They also had the color stone (dark army green) and some two colored ones. They are 40%. They also have some on additional discount, because they didn’t sell for a while.

eunaddict likes this.
  5. Fair enough. I think Trifolds are less likely to be knocked off but TRR has definitely had issues as of late.

6. 40% off is amazing! Thanks for letting us know

7. Took @bagidiotic’s advice. Here’s my medium Trifold in natural calfskin. :heart:
    When I asked about other colors, the Saks SA mentioned having yellow and cloud.

Attached Files:

8. I know Fashionphile has a pretty good return policy, so if you live in US, you should give them a try!

9. Gorgeous!

10. This is absolutely stunning in the natural calfskin. Great choice :tup: