CELINE Luggage Tote - mini, small and medium together?

If you look at the Luggage dimensions info, there is no mention of the small so I think they are discontinuing the size. I think the Swiss store might have mistaken the mini for the small.

Why not consider the mini? I've seen them IRL side by side at my local Celine store and there really isn't much of a size difference except the mini is squarer while the medium looks taller. You can see in the previous page, lufc_girl has posted a picture of the mini and the small side by side.

Thanks Margaritas.

That will end my search for small luggage and I can be in peace with my medium luggage (I still havent taken it out yet because i might have to return it if i find the small one).
I love the medium- fits with what i wear everyday.

Hi,
I plan on purchasing a luggage mini but I'm wondering if it's the right size for me. I like to use my purses as a carry-all; I usually carry documents, a binder, a novel-sized book and my work uniform shirt.
Thanks

Hi,
I plan on purchasing a luggage mini but I'm wondering if it's the right size for me. I like to use my purses as a carry-all; I usually carry documents, a binder, a novel-sized book and my work uniform shirt.
Thanks
It should fit everything you need. This is what was in my Mini this morning: wallet, makeup bag (medium sized), over sized sunglasses in a case, reading glasses in a case, checkbook, iPad, my son's shirt for a Holiday play at school, a Flip camera, a regular camera, iPod, Blackberry, Kleenex and a paperback book. I do not travel light :P

HI FUmi,

I got my self a medium because i like bigger bags. I put a lot of stuff and it's never full. I think mini is very roomy because of the depth and and the width. I tried to put a pair of ankle boots inside a mini (sometime i wear flats and change to heels at work) and theres still plenty of space!

fumi: yes, it's a fantastic size. i'm a student, and i shove in my document holder, pencil case, toiletries case, 2 x water bottles, a yoghurt, some almonds, a scarf, a cardigan, gloves, wallet and coin pouch. I got the medium as i'm a guy and the size looks better with my height/size!

I've seen on other posts that there is a nano that is 20 cm square, and then other posts that the small size is being discontinued for spring. Does anyone know if there is 20 cm square with strap model still out there? Thanks!

hi guys, how come some seem wider in width towards the top?? like this one on purseblog

http://www.purseblog.com/exotics/spotted-celine-pre-fall-2011-crocodile-luggage-tote.html#comments

seems wider than some of the other ones ive seen. is it just because how much it is stretched or do the proportions actually differ in size? i like the one on the link because it seems wider while the other luggage totes i see seem more vertical (the sides dont come out as much).. pls educate me. ha & what size is that one in the link?? thanks!!