CELINE Luggage Tote - mini, small and medium together?

Thanks for your reply, chessmont.. Wow you have both! Thats what i want.. but my boyfriend thinks im crazy if I buy both at the same time.

My first love was the medium.
But i live in London and I take the bus and tube. Feels like the medium too big if i have it on my lap (a bit in your face). I guess I should go with the mini as it's more easier. And I can still take it along if i go to nice dinner and drinks.
the small luggage would be perfect for me- i think it's in between the medium and mini.. But i cant find it anywhere in London

CTTC: the all smooth calf Mini (SS11) is £1150 and medium (AW10) £1650.
They both are so beautiful.. hard to choose

:sad:

Hi
Does anyone know how heavy these bags are?
I travel a lot and it seems to be a good traveling bag.
On the verge of buying the tri color mini bag...but worried its too heavy:sad:
It's one of the heavier bags that I own. It is lined in either leather or suede, which makes it heavier right off the bat. I also carry my iPad and a bunch of other things, which I would say put it around 5-6lbs

The mini honestly isn't heavy at all and is an extremely comfortable bag. In the past, I've always been hesitant about buying satchels because my arm tires.... I sold my rocco for that reason. But the mini luggage is extremely comfortable to carry.

Yeah, I kind of have this "thing" about not having to carry 2 bags (e.g., "regular" handbag and tote for work stuff). When I put my stuff into the Mini Envelope, I was shocked at how much room it still had .. definitely a dual-function bag! However, I am concerned about the weight (that was the reason why I jettisoned all the Chloe bags!).

OK, just got back from the pet store where I could weigh my bag on their scale for measuring dog treats and my Luggage with contents, but WITHOUT my iPad was....7lbs! With iPad it was 8.5lbs!

OK, just got back from the pet store where I could weigh my bag on their scale for measuring dog treats and my Luggage with contents, but WITHOUT my iPad was....7lbs! With iPad it was 8.5lbs!

Yikes! Very much like a Birkin - what we bear for fashion!:P

One day I was at my doctor's office and used the scale to weigh my bag (firget what brand) 10 lbs! Not sure what the bricks were doing in there LOL

light or heavy, ipads are actually a pain! let alone, in arm-helds! i usually put mine in kids' diaper bag when using arm-held bags. in 1 of dh's recent trips, his check-in was marked as overweight... all he had to do was took out the ipad, then he got cleared! :biggrin:

Thanks for your reply, chessmont.. Wow you have both! Thats what i want.. but my boyfriend thinks im crazy if I buy both at the same time.

My first love was the medium.
But i live in London and I take the bus and tube. Feels like the medium too big if i have it on my lap (a bit in your face). I guess I should go with the mini as it's more easier. And I can still take it along if i go to nice dinner and drinks.
the small luggage would be perfect for me- i think it's in between the medium and mini.. But i cant find it anywhere in London

CTTC: the all smooth calf Mini (SS11) is £1150 and medium (AW10) £1650.
They both are so beautiful.. hard to choose

:sad:

Selfridges has the Small in taupe with long handles. Good luck! I scored the all-black medium one and LOVE it!

vogue please post pics of how big this medium is.

and if SA are unsure of the sizes, would prices then help.

Im eyeing a gray front envelope and she says its a mini but taller than the mini??

but the price is $ 1800
would this be a mini or a medium with this price?

[vogue];17267613 said:
Selfridges has the Small in taupe with long handles. Good luck! I scored the all-black medium one and LOVE it!

^The sizing is just the normal medium size.

I know there's been some confusion between the sizing + handles. Also, I must say that the colours DO play a part is how big the bags look. Whilst at Selfridges, I tried on the Medium Navy+Cream suede and the Medium Black Full-leather (which I eventually bought), and the navy+cream LOOKED a bit bigger, but on closer inspection, they're definitely of the same size.

Also, as a general guide, the Spring/Summer pieces are only of short handles and NO long handles at all - according to my SA.

Mini: £1150
Small: £1450
Medium: £1650

Hope this helps. Drop me a PM if you need any help as I'm not always on the forum! X

Maybe somebody can help me?
I've bought Medium but I thought Small would be the perfect size.

I just called swiss celine and they told me they have Small luggage for CHF2200 (about £1400) all black calf from SS11. But to ship to London I have to pay duty £400 + shipping cost: so at the end the price more than the medium luggage.
And then I called celine boutiques in France and italy they say that Celine dont make luggage in small size anymore for SS11.
It's a bit risky for me to buy from switzerland since I have to pay so much for the duty.
I just need to know if they are still making small size??