Celebs at LV stores

So this is old news now :roflmfao: , but I saw LeBron James at the Chevy Chase, Maryland LV freestanding boutique this past Saturday! I'm STILL upset that I didn't speak to him. But it was a great first trip to LV!

*jazzybelle* said:
So this is old news now :roflmfao: , but I saw LeBron James at the Chevy Chase, Maryland LV freestanding boutique this past Saturday! I'm STILL upset that I didn't speak to him. But it was a great first trip to LV!

OMG Jazzybelle, I was thinking about the fact that you saw him just few days ago :smile:

I've always been ticked off about celebs getting gift bags worth tens of thousands without having to pay tax on them, but finally the IRS stepped in.

One of the worst cases I heard about was Justin Timberlake getting a pair of $18,000 diamond-encrusted sunglasses, and then he was asking for another pair for Cameron. There was also a celeb whose name I can't remember who was whining when a famous watch company wouldn't give her one of their better watches and whined that the one they were offering up was only worth $5,000 or so.

acegirl said:
:mad: These people have LOADS of money & they expect a discount! That burns me to no end! Celebs have free stuff thrown at them all the time~ I hate that! And Mr. Knight Rider is clinging onto that "celebrity" fame for his last 5 minutes.

Does anyone remember when Shopbop.com gave Hilary Duff THOUSANDS of dollars in merchandise when she visited their warehouse? It was in some mags... Anyway, shopbop NEVER gives out coupon codes to their online shoppers. I was so irritated! Sorry for the rant & I know that had nothing to do about LV:shame:

acegirl said:
:mad: These people have LOADS of money & they expect a discount! That burns me to no end! Celebs have free stuff thrown at them all the time~ I hate that! And Mr. Knight Rider is clinging onto that "celebrity" fame for his last 5 minutes.

Does anyone remember when Shopbop.com gave Hilary Duff THOUSANDS of dollars in merchandise when she visited their warehouse? It was in some mags... Anyway, shopbop NEVER gives out coupon codes to their online shoppers. I was so irritated! Sorry for the rant & I know that had nothing to do about LV:shame:

I agree!!:rant:

OMG! That made me LAUGH!!! A lollipop! He looks totally aggravating!

Well, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt just moved to New Orleans, and I saw her in Saks, but she wasn't in LV at the time

O, and after that, we stayed in a hotel room (even though we live 1 hour away.. hah small vaca!) at the W French Quarter and Spike Lee stayed in our room a week earlier!! haha

Well it was not at an LV store. But I saw Usher on some random night at Atlanta Bloomingdale's. He's smaller in person that I thought he would be.
I was just walking towards the parking deck and passing the escalators. Something made me to look towards the escalator and there he was.... He had a bodyguard with him. But I just dropped my jaw... not that I'm a big fan of his but that's the first time I spotted a celeb :smile:

I go to the store in Charlotte, NC so I know I will never see a celebrity there. However, I did see George Bush when I was in Washington D.C. the day after New Years! haha...if that counts

Another thing, why does Usher feel the need to shut down the store when he goes? Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, J. Lo are all just as big as him...if not bigger but they didn't have the store shut down. IDK I just hate celebs with big egos! SRY for that little rant