Celebs at LV stores

omg! I don't think I've seen a celebrity at all...well except 98* at an autograph signing, but not a celeb by accident.
you guys are sooo lucky!! keep the sightings coming ladies! I love to read 'em all!

omg! I don't think I've seen a celebrity at all...well except 98* at an autograph signing, but not a celeb by accident.
you guys are sooo lucky!! keep the sightings coming ladies! I love to read 'em all!

U MET NICK LACHEY?!?!?! :nuts: LUCKY BI*** :P !!! haha Jks

Umm my Celeb/LV experiences are as follows: the Second sighting (I'll tell u the first next) was not INSIDE LV, but we went to LV with our dad for fathers day last year and bought him something (and I bought myself something too! :P) and then headed over to the Four Season's for lunch (this was in toronto and the group was there for the MUCH MUSIC video awards, kind of like the MTV VMA'S) anyways as the valet was getting our car I see a SWARM of girls gated off and screaming!!!! ANYWAYS I look and a giant van pulls up and opens and out come the Backstreet boys! So they all come out and Brian (really cute short one hehe) and Howie (spanish looking one, or IS HE ACTUALLY spanish? I dunno w.e) are talking about going to ROOTS and how they love coming to toronto becuase its as good shopping as NY but less crazy. then A.J COMES AND STANDS BESIDE ME! we chatted and said hi and I ased why they were there and he told me. and I also got to speak to nick and brian (Just said hi nice to meet you)! SOO COOL!

The second was in England at Harrods, we did not buy LV that day (THis was in 1997, so I was like 10 and NOT into LV hehe) but as we were coming down from the electronics section of one of the stores and going into the elevator GINGER SPICE (geri halliwell, the spice girl who quit) walked into the elevator with us and said hello! It was sooo COOL! ESPECIALLY since I WAS OBSESSED with the Spice girls and had just bought a Spice Girl watch and backpack that day and was wearing them! She took notice and mentioned something about me being cute or something hehe and said bye and we exited the elevator! IT WAS SUCH A BLUR!!! It happened so fast that I forgot what happened next but that was ALL I remember that day.

Lastly (And this doesnt count IMO becuase I ONLY SAW her didnt meet her like the past two) but as we walking into the Rodeo Drive store 2 years ago Jessica Simpson and entourage were about to leave, she finished paying and left. Big fuss over her, and she had a guard with her but she seemed very sweet of the people who took notice to her in the store.

Michelle Pheifer was my neighbour when I used to live in Hawaii (5 years ago) and we went shopping toghether once @ ala moana. Shes very down to earth and real (n entourage). Thats why she lives there. I also went trick or treating with her and her kids on halloween and have been to the beach on picnics with her many times.

Umm my Celeb/LV experiences are as follows: the Second sighting (I'll tell u the first next) was not INSIDE LV, but we went to LV with our dad for fathers day last year and bought him something (and I bought myself something too! :P) and then headed over to the Four Season's for lunch (this was in toronto and the group was there for the MUCH MUSIC video awards, kind of like the MTV VMA'S) anyways as the valet was getting our car I see a SWARM of girls gated off and screaming!!!! ANYWAYS I look and a giant van pulls up and opens and out come the Backstreet boys! So they all come out and Brian (really cute short one hehe) and Howie (spanish looking one, or IS HE ACTUALLY spanish? I dunno w.e) are talking about going to ROOTS and how they love coming to toronto becuase its as good shopping as NY but less crazy. then A.J COMES AND STANDS BESIDE ME! we chatted and said hi and I ased why they were there and he told me. and I also got to speak to nick and brian (Just said hi nice to meet you)! SOO COOL!

Omg rishin, you're so lucky to meet them in person esp. Brian (he's my fave BSB)! The closest I've ever been to them was in a concert.
Oh, and Howie is Spanish just to confirm.

Anyways, :back2topic:

Omg rishin, you're so lucky to meet them in person esp. Brian (he's my fave BSB)! The closest I've ever been to them was in a concert.
Oh, and Howie is Spanish just to confirm.

Anyways, :back2topic:
ooh my goodness don't even get me started on the backstreet boys haha. i guess you can say it's a guilty pleasure of mine? lol anyway i've met aj and kevin and attempted to meet nick but he never gives anyone the time of day and somewhat related i met aaron carter too. and for anyone who cares they should be having a summer tour so keep your eyes open. lol and yes i'm 20 years old and still love the backstreet boys. no shame. :yes:

I've only been to LV in Philadelphia, Tampa, and the Saks in New Orleans where they sell it. Never seen a celeb any of those places.

Whoever said they saw Usher though, I know someone whose sister met him. I think she sort of insulted him because she had no clue who he was. He was staying in the hotel room by her and she was pissed off because screaming fans were all outside her room. She asked him what the hell was going on and he was like "do you know who I am?" She said no. After he finally explained who he was he offered to buy her breakfast to make up for her lack of sleep. She said he was really nice. When she got home she called her sister and said, "Guess what? I met Flusher." She still didn't have his name right....hahaha!

DF and I were at LV Valleyfair think it was about xmas time last year we saw a UFC fighter and an Oakland A's pitcher. No one really knew who they were but all the Guy Sales Associates the guys in the store knew who they were.

Speaking of Usher. 2 years ago i won a trip to Puerto Rico to see Ushers concert. I did meet Usher and we were able to take pics with him... OMG i was about to faint.