Celebs at LV stores

I saw Nikki Hilton & her husband at LV in Century City (Los Angeles). This was about a week or two after they got married in Vegas. I had just seen a pic of them in US Magazine. She walked into the store while I was talking to my SA. Nikki has very blue eyes & I noticed them right away even from across the room. Some guy walked in after them & approached her & started to say what a huge fan he was of Nikki. Nikki was polite but my SA motioned to the security guard to get rid of the fan. She later was standing next to me at one of the counters but she didn't buy anything but I did!

So this is old news now :roflmfao: , but I saw LeBron James at the Chevy Chase, Maryland LV freestanding boutique this past Saturday! I'm STILL upset that I didn't speak to him. But it was a great first trip to LV!

HA ha - I thought you said you saw "Chevy Chase" LOL

And about 'the Hoff' - maybe it wasn't him. It could have been a look alike (ya know - like that chick who looks like Paris and gets paid to pretend to be her).
So maybe the dude was trying really hard to prove he was Hasslehoff (singing n stuff) but really wasn't ???

It makes no sense that the people with the most money would expect to pay the least. I have never been starstruck when I see famous people, because they are always so plain in real life compared to their characters. I just appreciate the characters they bring to life in movies and TV.

Now, if I were to run into a classic star like Elizabeth Taylor, or Bette Davis or Katherine Hepburn before they died, I would definitely be awestruck!

I can join this thread now. :biggrin: I went to LV @ beverly center TODAY and Tim Allen, his wife and daughter were there. No one approached them and even the SAs there didnt attack them to give them VIP treatment. I was waiting for my inclusion stuff so I sat down in the shoe section. I just watched them walk around the store. They came around to the shoe section and I overheard Tim telling his daughter to find something. Maybe he was trying to buy her a present?? :shrugs: He sounded annoyed. :amuse:

This wasn't at an LV store, and you guys probably won't know this guy unless you've watched MADE on MTV. I saw the break dancer Mr. Freeze while in the MGM Grand Feb. 2006, that is the closest to seeing a Celebrity that I've come. I know silly but I was SUPER drunk that night and I almost went and chased him down. Thank goodness my hubby didn't let me or I'm sure I woulda regretted my actions the next day.:shame: