CeeJay's Balenciaga Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loganz said:
Karla anything is possible when you have a fantastic motivator...

A fabulous handbag is a great motivator - I quit my 10 year smoking habit (and am still smoke free 3 years later) because I wanted something else bad enough.

Good Luck.

It is a good motivator - I really needed soemthing to force me to get started and this might just be the ticket. Now though thanks t this board I have found another purse I like -

gustto:
http://www.adasa.com/product--asp--ProdID--24611--af--page.htm

in either turquoise or cream. What do you think, this or the Kooba Sienna in cream?

Karla said:
It is a good motivator - I really needed soemthing to force me to get started and this might just be the ticket. Now though thanks t this board I have found another purse I like -

gustto:

in either turquoise or cream. What do you think, this or the Kooba Sienna in cream?

Ooh the Gustto - Greenie just won this bag on Ebay - we all liked it very much when she posted the pictures.

Both bags are so nice - I would try and get both :amuse:

Kat said:
That's a lot of pressure, Karla. Does the bag have to be tied in to you losing weight?

You know it probably doesn't - I could convince him to just buy it for my birthday but my weight is unhealthy and he is trying SO hard to motivate me. I think we are going to change the amount though as I think ten pounds my be unrealistic. He has also been doing things like cooking all of our meals so we only eat out once or twice a week (I'm not much of a cook so this is much better than my boxed, prepared, TV dinner fare!)

Also, it is SO funny I just read a thread on what we do if there is a bag we really want but can't afford right now - I may have to post my message there! :smile:

CeeJay,

Your love of B-Bag's has made me want one more than anything. The leather looks exquisite! I'm thinking maybe a Voyage/Weekender? I don't know really. I'm torn now between that and a Vachetta Keepall! ^_^

Karla said:

gustto:

Karla, you have to get the aqua. I don't think the cream does the bag justice! With the copper accents, the aqua looks better. I can't wait to get it (should be this week). I let you know what I think IRL.

This Christmas I got a Black Medium City Classique Balenciaga. My older brother was REALLY generous. Especially since he doesn't buy into my bag lust. But here's my question? How can you tell when your bag was made? I'm just curious to know if it's a 04 or 05.

I was wondering.... where did you buy your balenciagas? This is not only a question for CeeJay, but for every owner of these great bags. Are there any reputable sites online to buy a balenciaga, or should i buy it form a store??

- belle - said:
I was wondering.... where did you buy your balenciagas? This is not only a question for CeeJay, but for every owner of these great bags. Are there any reputable sites online to buy a balenciaga, or should i buy it form a store??

Go under "deals & steals" and look for CeeJay's sticky on info where to buy Balenciaga. It's the first thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.