CeeJay's Balenciaga Bags

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah ... I've got more, but here's a few for now ...
    • Pink Metallic - Medium City Classique (2004 Holiday collection)
    • Indigo - Medium City Classique (2004 Fall/Winter)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Giant21Lover and l_b like this.
  2. The oink! The pink!!! Oooooooooh......*drool*

3. YES! I've been waiting for you to put up your delicious B-bag collection!! :nuts: :love:

4. the blue is BEAUTIFUL!

5. I love the blue too.

Is that a marble countertop? I went looking at surfaces today...just curious. :biggrin:

6. I want to be CeeJay's sister and share that collection!:love:

Giant21Lover likes this.
  7. ooohhh....i love the blue one! great color!

8. mmmm the pink looks magenta! very pretty. love them all.

9. The indigo bag is gorgeous :love:

10. Great bags. Great colors. You have grrrrrrreat taste, Ceejay!

11. your pink one is AMAZING. the color, it's so bright! i LOVE it!!! :love: if i ever get a balenciaga, it has to be metallic

12. I LOVE them both! Lucky!

13. I looove the pink, it's gorgeous !

14. Yeah ... the PINK is my favorite of all my Balenciaga Bags!!! I so wanted that bag, and I kept on missing out because I was working in London at the time and found out that the Pink Metallic was made exclusively for Barneys NY (so I was told).

'Lo and behold, I'm on the Internet sending emails from the Hotel to my family, and happened to be surfing on eBay ... when BOOIIIINNGG ... I see the Pink Metallic!!! I didn't even think about it ... hit that BUY IT NOW button SO FAST :nuts: :biggrin: !!! The seller was Maerim, so it's legitimate (there was a previous thread on her; she's okay!).

Yes, I overpaid a bit :cry: , but I don't care ... I WANTED THIS BAG!!!

15. Here's my Seafoam Voyage/Weekender Bag. Notice the leather on this baby ... it's superb! However, the lighter color bags really show the wear & tear (including dirt) a lot more than the darker colors:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice