CeeJay's Balenciaga Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ... finally got my butt in gear - unfortunately, the pictures are kind of dark as it was a rather dark & dank here in lovely New England (USA)! I am SO JEALOUS of you folks who live in a warm weather climate year-round ... HATE THIS WEATHER!! Know the axiom - "freezing my butt off" ... well, I wish it were true for the frigid cold air that we are enduring! (Sorry Canadians ... I know it's worse up there; but at least you have great cities!!!)

Here's the White Voyage and it's accompanying accoutremont (the Coin Purse[Porte Monnaie] and the Key/Coin[Pod]:

WhiteB-BagVoyage-best.jpg

BTW ... I'm going to be putting this up on eBay, but if anyone's interested beforehand, let me know!!!

... and, here's one of my Fendi Spy bags - the Petrol (Teal Blue) color (again - sorry for the BAD photos!!!):

FendiPetrolSpyBag-flash.jpg

This is also going up on eBay - if anyone is interested beforehand, let me know!!!

The addiction has STRUCK again! Here's my latest addition (that I just scooped up from eBay!):

B-BagDenim.jpg

I've been wanting this one for some time! Oh boy (... now that means I REALLY have to sell some stuff - yikes :sad2: :sad2: :cry: :blink: :amazed: ) !!!

Ceejay, congrats on your latest acquisition and your fantastic Balenciaga collection. I just became a B Bag owner myself - Cornflower City arrived this week. I had a White Twiggy but returned it for this color instead. But I am missing the white one - it was so beautiful...What do you think? Should I keep the Cornflower?

Irissy said:
Omg omg omg... I love your latest additions!! :love: But why are you selling the petrol spy?? Whyy?? :cry:

My philosophy has always been that, "if not used" (or at least frequently) ... then it's as good as money in the bank! In other words, since I already have a number of Spy bags (Cognac, Sequin, etc.), I would rather sell this one and 'turn around' and use the money for a different bag! I do the same with my jewelry ... one person's throw-out is another person's treasure!

miss kim said:
What is the most practical style of them all? For work, casual outings... etc?

I would say that I probably get the most use out of the Medium (City) style. Both the Work/Office and Voyage/Weekender are quite large, and with no strap ... so, carrying them on your arm all day can get rather tiresome. However, for traveling, the Voyage can't be beat ... and mine have traveled "across the pond" A LOT!!!

I think it also depends on how much you typically carry ... I carry a lot, so I need a bigger bag. I've tried to pare down, but I just can't seem to do it.

glily said:
Ceejay, congrats on your latest acquisition and your fantastic Balenciaga collection. I just became a B Bag owner myself - Cornflower City arrived this week. I had a White Twiggy but returned it for this color instead. But I am missing the white one - it was so beautiful...What do you think? Should I keep the Cornflower?

Personally, I would keep the Cornflower ... I think it has more versatility. White is tough ... first of all, it gets dirty REAL fast (and depending on where you live - the weather - wear & tear), the lighter colors don't wear as well. In addition, a lot of folks still seem to have this 'thing' about White after Labor Day ... although the Celeb rags just printed an article about that (all the celebs are carrying white in the winter!).

Status
Not open for further replies.