CeeJay's Balenciaga Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my 2005 Red Medium City Classique. While I LOVE :nuts: :love: :biggrin: the color of this bag, can you see the difference in the leather? It's shinier/waxier and crinkly. Although, as I use it more, it's getting softer ...

CJLRedMediumCityClassique2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/ceejlong/CJLRedMediumCityClassique2.jpg

I know that more metallics were done for the fall, and if I remember correctly, one was in the Pink range ... but not a bright Pink like mine.

While I LOVED the Magenta, I thought it was too close to my Pink Metallic, so I nixed it.

Hopefully, in the coming week, I can post the other B-Bags I have (yes, there are quite a few more!). I've been collecting them since 2003, so I have quite a few of them ... although, I am going to sell some of the ones that I haven't used (or hardly used). I need to save up for some of the Spring Chloe bags ... I'm totally diggin' them!

CeeJay said:
... although, I am going to sell some of the ones that I haven't used (or hardly used). I need to save up for some of the Spring Chloe bags ... I'm totally diggin' them!

Be sure to link us B-bag fans to your sales; I am sure there is more than one of us who would love first dibs at your collection.

i am in awe, your bags so so gorgeous CeeJay! i just bought my first b bag and am dying for more now, so addictive. your voyage is flawless, do you use it on a daily basis? i'm thinking that a voyage will be my next venture- would you happen to have any pictures of you wearing the bag?

Ohhhh ... you'll never see an actual picture of me ... I HATE HAVING MY PICTURE TAKEN ... I'm NOT photogenic at all!!! I've been that way since I was a little kid (I think a lot of it also had to do with the fact that my parents were CONSTANTLY taking pictures when we were little ... my Dad was a photographer when in the Service). After all those years of constant flashing bulbs in the eyes, I have a tendency to squint and cringe ... hence the reason why I don't come out well in photos! Somehow, both of my sisters didn't inherit this problem ...

Status
Not open for further replies.