Caudalie ~ Share your purchases, likes and must haves!

I returned the gentle cleanser because it was too gentle and with me wearing make-up, I need something a little stronger.

I still love the SOS serum.

Last edited:
Another Caudalie purchase:

Vinosource SOS serum-used up samples and decide to purchase full size bottle. Being using Differin to control acne and my skin has become dehydrated and flaky. The samples has helped a lot.

Thinking of also purchasing Vinoperfect serum. Does anyone use both the Vinoperfect serum and the Vinosource serum? Do you use both at once or alternate one for day and one for night?

Another Caudalie purchase:

Vinosource SOS serum-used up samples and decide to purchase full size bottle. Being using Differin to control acne and my skin has become dehydrated and flaky. The samples has helped a lot.

Thinking of also purchasing Vinoperfect serum. Does anyone use both the Vinoperfect serum and the Vinosource serum? Do you use both at once or alternate one for day and one for night?

I just recently purchased the vinossource sos serum and love it. I use it day snd night with Revive.

Just got some goodies from Caudalie.
Vinoperfect Serum Set
Gentle Cleansing Milk

Caudalie just reformulated all their cleanser so I haven't tried this one yet but I'm looking forward to it. It smells much more subtle than the old one.

Attachments

• caudalie.JPG
    caudalie.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 354
Just got some goodies from Caudalie.
Vinoperfect Serum Set
Gentle Cleansing Milk

Caudalie just reformulated all their cleanser so I haven't tried this one yet but I'm looking forward to it. It smells much more subtle than the old one.
I just purchased the same set. Caudalie just had a Friends & Family sale in the states.

Let me know how you like the new cleansing milk. I am currently using the old one and i like it. Would love it if it was more effective.

I just purchased the same set. Caudalie just had a Friends & Family sale in the states.

Let me know how you like the new cleansing milk. I am currently using the old one and i like it. Would love it if it was more effective.

I've only tried the old one in samples so I couldn't really compare (I used Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser before) but I am loving this new one. The scent is lovely but subtle and I feel it cleanses very well and leaves my skin feeling soft, not tight :smile:

I have fallen madly in love with Caudalie this past year. Before that I used Dermalogica but I didn't feel those products actually *did* anything for my skin. I switched to Caudalie and wow!
(I still use the Ultracalming Cleanser and the Gentle Cream Exfoliant from Dermalogica, they're the best)

Favourites from Caudalie ... where to begin ... it all started with the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. This is the best thing I've done for my skin. I used to have little tiny bumps on my chin and some redness. This has made the bumps (all of them) disappear and I rarely get red anymore either, yay!

Then I decided to try the Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid (I have dry skin but since it was summer I got the Fluid instead of the Cream). This is a lovely daytime moisturiser with SPF15, love this one. I have a sample of the Cream version that I'll try out when it gets colder.

The Beauty Elixir is gorgeous and has an amazing smell, rosemary and peppermint, yum! It's too expensive though for what it is so I only buy the small size every once in a while.

The Lip Conditioner is great though it felt drying to begin with. I continued using it though and now I really love it.

The Hand and Nail Cream is fast becoming my fave hand cream. The trick is to not put too much on because then it does becomes sticky though I guess that is true of all hand creams. I must admit that I don't like the smell of this one and while I would love for it to have a delicious scent, it's so good, I can ignore that it doesn't.

The Foot Beauty Cream is absolutely fantastic, the best! It makes my feet so, so soft and the best thing is that it sinks in immediately which means I actually use it.

The Anti-Ageing FaceSuncare SPF30 is the best sunscreen I've ever tried (since La Roche Posay changed the formula). It smells lovely yet subtle and the smell disappears. It doesn't streak and it actually sinks in and isn't oily.

The Eau de Raisin is very similar to the Avene Eau Thermale. I had hoped it would be a cheaper version of the Elixir but unfortunately it isn't. It doesn't have a scent imo. I haven't tried it enough to figure out if I prefer this to the Avene.

The Pulpe Vitamine Eye and Lip Cream is, as Cait wrote ^^, a great "light-weight AM eye cream".

Phew!
I have a lot of samples to try so I might add to this list, lol.

Wow - it seems there are many goodies here! I just discovered Caudalie and absolutely love their sunscreen for face (SPF20) and body (SPF30).

Everyone seems to rave over their:
- Divine oil
- Radiance Serum
- Eye cream

I've got to try these!

I'd used Genefique Concentrate before, but found I went through it really quickly (one bottle lasted at most, 5 weeks while the Caudalie lasts nearly 3 months!). It's definitely milkier, so I can see someone with an oilier skin maybe preferring the Lancome > Caudalie. But I am very very impressed with the Caudalie (thus far!). Just hoping the results won't plateau!

I am using Genefique now and still have a whole new bottle! How do you think it compares with Caudalie?

Delivery from Caudalie!

I saw that you have a firming sample here. I have it and it's marvellous. The Sephora SA says the results are instant and asked if I would like to try it. I said, no thanks, I'd do it at home. And lo and behold, I am so impressed! I don't think I'd purchase it though. I really want to try the Radiance Serum.

I bought the eye cream that you can use around your lips, too, forget what it was called. Was just so-so for me. Garnier works a little better for puffiness. But now I'm using Shisedo Bio-Performance Super Contour and love it.

I am using Genefique now and still have a whole new bottle! How do you think it compares with Caudalie?

Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't notice this but...

After 3 bottles of Caudalie vs. the Genefique, I do feel like the Genefique was more effective at evening out skintone/pigmentation. I'd used two bottles of Genefique before the Caudalie, sooo I don't really know if the Genefique did most of the leg work and the Caudalie is just taking care of the rest (would I'd have had similar results had I used Caudalie before Lancôme?) I love the Genefique, but my skin has become steadily drier in the last year, so the Caudalie I feel, is more hydrating.

I hope that helps! :smile:

Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't notice this but...

After 3 bottles of Caudalie vs. the Genefique, I do feel like the Genefique was more effective at evening out skintone/pigmentation. I'd used two bottles of Genefique before the Caudalie, sooo I don't really know if the Genefique did most of the leg work and the Caudalie is just taking care of the rest (would I'd have had similar results had I used Caudalie before Lancôme?) I love the Genefique, but my skin has become steadily drier in the last year, so the Caudalie I feel, is more hydrating.

I hope that helps! :smile:

Thanks for your input! Not many friends of mine have used Genefique so I couldn't really get to share. I have gone through 1 bottle of it and couldn't find many changes. I just opened a bottle of Caudalie Radiance Serum and will be using this in place of Genefique. Let's see if the skin really glows.. I'm hoping to find a positive change in 4 weeks.

Is anyone having any luck using the Divine Oil in their hair? I've just been using it at the ends before blow-drying and it seems to just make my hair look blech & limp.

It's nice on nail beds/cuticles and all, but it's inconvenient to carry in one's bag so it's not getting as much use as I'd like....

A few more 'reviews' and a question ...

After trying out a sample last year, I bought a full size of the Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum as it's getting colder here and I wanted to 'prepare' my skin for winter. This really is a lovely serum and it lives up to it's name. I only use this at night (with no moisturizer) and I wake up every day with plump and hydrated skin.

I've been using the Makeup Remover Cleansing Water for a couple of months now. It's lovely but as with all makeup removers I've tried so far, I feel I have to use a lot of product and a lot of rubbing (and I don't wear mascara). On the other hand this is very gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes.

I've been using the Gentle Cleansing Milk for about 6 months now and initially I loved it. It really is gentle and it does leave my skin clean. However, I use cotton pads soaked in water to remove it and it still leaves a film on my skin that I don't like. It even leaves a film on my hands. So then I ordered the Moisturizing Toner to remove the film because to be honest, it feels wrong to go and put on serum and moisturizer when you already feel like you have something on. While I do like the Moisturizing Toner, I really prefer to use as few products as possible so unfortunately I might have to find something else for cleansing.

Has anyone else had experience with the Gentle Cleasing Milk? What are your thoughts?

Last edited: