Caudalie ~ Share your purchases, likes and must haves!

I have to say: I'm VERY impressed with the Vinosource Vinoperfect Serum. After twice a day of use for the last 8 weeks, I've seen a very old acne scar disappear almost completely. I got it when I was 14 and it always looked like I had an old nose peircing that I took out; I'm now 25. While it hasn't helped with the texture or hollowness of it, it has definitely helped with the redness of the area surrounding. It has also helped quite a bit with with the hyperpigmentation around my skin.

I'd used Genefique Concentrate before, but found I went through it really quickly (one bottle lasted at most, 5 weeks while the Caudalie lasts nearly 3 months!). It's definitely milkier, so I can see someone with an oilier skin maybe preferring the Lancome > Caudalie. But I am very very impressed with the Caudalie (thus far!). Just hoping the results won't plateau!

I still can't decide what to think of the Beauty Elixir, though. I have the mini in my purse and while it looks more glamourous than Evian or Avene brumisateurs (and it's not aggravating my skin), it has a really strong smell. I never thought I was super-sensitive smells, but I notice this for a good 2 or 3 minutes after misting my face. And the boys at work think it's all a psychological trick and glorified smelly water but I'm hoping it does a bit more than that!

I have to say: I'm VERY impressed with the Vinosource Vinoperfect Serum. After twice a day of use for the last 8 weeks, I've seen a very old acne scar disappear almost completely. I got it when I was 14 and it always looked like I had an old nose peircing that I took out; I'm now 25. While it hasn't helped with the texture or hollowness of it, it has definitely helped with the redness of the area surrounding. It has also helped quite a bit with with the hyperpigmentation around my skin.

I'd used Genefique Concentrate before, but found I went through it really quickly (one bottle lasted at most, 5 weeks while the Caudalie lasts nearly 3 months!). It's definitely milkier, so I can see someone with an oilier skin maybe preferring the Lancome > Caudalie. But I am very very impressed with the Caudalie (thus far!). Just hoping the results won't plateau!

I still can't decide what to think of the Beauty Elixir, though. I have the mini in my purse and while it looks more glamourous than Evian or Avene brumisateurs (and it's not aggravating my skin), it has a really strong smell. I never thought I was super-sensitive smells, but I notice this for a good 2 or 3 minutes after misting my face. And the boys at work think it's all a psychological trick and glorified smelly water but I'm hoping it does a bit more than that!

Do you mean the Vinosource or the Vinoperfect? It sounds to me like you mean the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum and if so, I very much agree with you. It is fantastic!
In fact I have promised myself to never be without it.

I adore the smell of Beauty Elixir and have repurchased for that reason alone :shame: I do feel a bit odd spraying something with such a strong smell on my face. I mean, that can't be good right? It is also much too expensive for what it is and I (hope) I won't buy it again.
I prefer using the Organic Grape water or Avene's Eau de Thermale (I actually prefer Avene). At least it's not too expensive though it's still "just" water in a spray :P

Do you mean the Vinosource or the Vinoperfect? It sounds to me like you mean the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum and if so, I very much agree with you. It is fantastic!
In fact I have promised myself to never be without it.

I adore the smell of Beauty Elixir and have repurchased for that reason alone :shame: I do feel a bit odd spraying something with such a strong smell on my face. I mean, that can't be good right? It is also much too expensive for what it is and I (hope) I won't buy it again.
I prefer using the Organic Grape water or Avene's Eau de Thermale (I actually prefer Avene). At least it's not too expensive though it's still "just" water in a spray :P

Pardon me! Yep, it's the Radiance one with the dropper and the white serum! :yes:

Hmmm... I don't know if they've got the Organic Grape water yet at Murale? I'll definitely try it if it's there next time! Thank you :smile: I'm still kind of iffy about the whole water in a can thing, but I have noticed the Avene in the past has helped with the dry skin I get during Wintertime along my neck & upper back. Maybe it's just a placebo effect, though - it certainly feels nice! But I find for makeup setting, I prefer the finish the Beauty Elixir leaves versus the Avene or Evian; it looks dewier!

Pardon me! Yep, it's the Radiance one with the dropper and the white serum! :yes:

Hmmm... I don't know if they've got the Organic Grape water yet at Murale? I'll definitely try it if it's there next time! Thank you :smile: I'm still kind of iffy about the whole water in a can thing, but I have noticed the Avene in the past has helped with the dry skin I get during Wintertime along my neck & upper back. Maybe it's just a placebo effect, though - it certainly feels nice! But I find for makeup setting, I prefer the finish the Beauty Elixir leaves versus the Avene or Evian; it looks dewier!

I feel the same way about water in a can. I also agree that the Beauty Elixir is better for setting makeup, that's true. The Grape Water and Avene are both too, well, watery :P
Btw, the Grape water has a better spray than the Avene so it's a bit better for setting makeup. You should definitely try it.
In the summer I do really like to use the watery ones to calm down my skin in the heat. They're great for that.

Delivery from Caudalie!

Vinoperfect Radiance Serum - repurchase

Day Perfecting Fluid SPF15 - repurchace

Vinosourse Moisture Recovery Cream - I had dry spots from this cold weather so I needed something extra moisturising. This is perfect! It has a silky soft feel and sinks in immediately. Seriously, after using this for just two nights, the dry spots are gone. I can not recommend this enough if your skin is dehydratet.

I wasn't sure if I should get this one or the SOS Serum but I wanted something that I could take with me to reapply during the day, that's why I went for the cream instead.

Instead I received a sample of the Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum for dehydrated skin and it is truly lovely too.

Attachments

• Caudalie.JPG
    Caudalie.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 292
I recently purchased the following from caudalie:

Pulpe Vitaminee eye & lip cream: nice and light. I use it day and night right now but I think I may want to find something heavy for nighttime and keep using this during the day.

Hand cream: like this too. I wish the scent was better though but is nice to keep in my purse.

That's it for now.

I haven't bought it in a while, but my favorite thing is their eye contour cream. It's just so expensive. I'll repurchase it again, but I've been experimenting with other brands, it's amazing, though!

I haven't bought it in a while, but my favorite thing is their eye contour cream. It's just so expensive. I'll repurchase it again, but I've been experimenting with other brands, it's amazing, though!

Do you mean the Premier Cru ?

I'm curious if anyone has tried it. I just got a sample at Sephora, because the woman working there raved about it, but it got mixed reviews from people online.