Caudalie ~ Share your purchases, likes and must haves!

I have use the Gentle cleansing milk and I have the same problem. I felt my face was not clean and it left a film. I ended up moving on.

Have anyone here try Pru eye cream? Is it better than the regular cream or serum?

I have use the Gentle cleansing milk and I have the same problem. I felt my face was not clean and it left a film. I ended up moving on.

Have anyone here try Pru eye cream? Is it better than the regular cream or serum?

Thanks for your reply. Even though I'm glad to hear it's not just me, it really is a shame it doesn't 'work'. It's such a fantastic line, I'd really love to be able to add their cleansers to my daily skin care reginmen but it looks like I'll be going back to Dermalogica's UltraCalming Cleanser instead. That really is a great cleanser.

As for the Premier Cru Eye Cream, I've only tried a sample. It is very lovely but I honestly didn't see a big difference compared to the Pulpe Vitaminée. The Premier Cru is heavier though, adding more moisture but also probably best for night time use. But again, I've only tried a generous sample so maybe someone else will chime in.

Thanks for your reply. Even though I'm glad to hear it's not just me, it really is a shame it doesn't 'work'. It's such a fantastic line, I'd really love to be able to add their cleansers to my daily skin care reginmen but it looks like I'll be going back to Dermalogica's UltraCalming Cleanser instead. That really is a great cleanser.

As for the Premier Cru Eye Cream, I've only tried a sample. It is very lovely but I honestly didn't see a big difference compared to the Pulpe Vitaminée. The Premier Cru is heavier though, adding more moisture but also probably best for night time use. But again, I've only tried a generous sample so maybe someone else will chime in.

Thanks. May be I should just get the Pulpe Vitaminee.

I really love their face scrub, it's very fine and not drying on my dry skin - so far the best scrub I've used

and as also stated before I like the SOS-serum too, I like it more than the vino serum