Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I currently have a size 16 love bracelet and a size 15 SM JUC. I’m not sure if I’m confident with the size now. I know Cartier recommends us to have it closer to our wrists but I’m seeing more and more people wearing more as an oversized bangle?

Can I get an opinion if you think these are fitting me too small?

I adjusted the chain on my baby love bracelet btw. It was so big I adjusted it so it will fit more snug lol

Attachments

• 40F5A7D1-1009-4650-8952-2C5A613CAD73.jpeg
    40F5A7D1-1009-4650-8952-2C5A613CAD73.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 379
I currently have a size 16 love bracelet and a size 15 SM JUC. I’m not sure if I’m confident with the size now. I know Cartier recommends us to have it closer to our wrists but I’m seeing more and more people wearing more as an oversized bangle?

I adjusted the chain on my baby love bracelet btw. It was so big I adjusted it so it will fit more snug lol

Is that as far as it goes down your wrist? It does look snug to me. I prefer a looser fit for more comfort and from what you are saying, sounds like you do too. These items are new I assume?

I think Cartier tends to recommend the tight fit, but it seems most people on this forum prefer a looser fit. I would size up.

Last edited:
Reactions: avcbob

I agree it looks snug to me as well. I think if you went one size up it would fit perfect.

Reactions: Chaton
Had a new idea - albeit crazy I know - to clean the Love bracelets. As you all know we should leave them on 24/7. Cleaning with soap once a while keeps them shiny which is satisfying at the first place. On the long run there will be "things" sticking on the bracelets especially in the wrinkles and spaces.

When being in a Cartier boutique I'm always astonished how good and clean my other items look when they are cleaned. So I ordered an ultrasonic cleaner device for some $35 which does its job the same way like at Cartier. Now to the good point: I even can place my wrist into the bath so that the upper part of the Loves are inside. Turning the Loves around the other side can be cleaned and voilà, they look like new but the scratches. Not sure what this does to my arm but besides a strange feeling nothing really happened.

I'm so happy to have my bracelets shining in the sun again. :heart: :love:

Reactions: avcbob and JOJA
Had a new idea - albeit crazy I know - to clean the Love bracelets. As you all know we should leave them on 24/7. Cleaning with soap once a while keeps them shiny which is satisfying at the first place. On the long run there will be "things" sticking on the bracelets especially in the wrinkles and spaces.

When being in a Cartier boutique I'm always astonished how good and clean my other items look when they are cleaned. So I ordered an ultrasonic cleaner device for some $35 which does its job the same way like at Cartier. Now to the good point: I even can place my wrist into the bath so that the upper part of the Loves are inside. Turning the Loves around the other side can be cleaned and voilà, they look like new but the scratches. Not sure what this does to my arm but besides a strange feeling nothing really happened.

I'm so happy to have my bracelets shining in the sun again. :heart: :love:
Those ultrasonic cleaners are awesome. What a great idea you have to dip your bracelets while still on your wrist!

I wonder if anyone can answer a sizing question. Does the bracelet size in centimeters, eg 16(cm), measure the inside or the outside of the bracelet? I am trying to compare my possible size to my Tiffany Atlas bracelet, which is also a fitted oval shape. My Tiffany bracelet is 16cm inside.

My wrist size is 14-14.5cm (depending on how warm/cold I am) and I'm leaning towards a 16. I'd like a snug fit but not tight.

Thanks!

Sarah

I wonder if anyone can answer a sizing question. Does the bracelet size in centimeters, eg 16(cm), measure the inside or the outside of the bracelet? I am trying to compare my possible size to my Tiffany Atlas bracelet, which is also a fitted oval shape. My Tiffany bracelet is 16cm inside.

My wrist size is 14-14.5cm (depending on how warm/cold I am) and I'm leaning towards a 16. I'd like a snug fit but not tight.

Thanks!

Sarah

I just measured my size 16 bracelet and I’m pretty sure the 16 cm is measured from the inside. I measured the outside it was more than 16 cm (~16.7). I have a very similar wrist measurement to you and I would say my bracelet is a snug fit that still has movement.