Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Yes - my regular size gold love was purchased at the NYC boutique and my thin love came from Cartier online.
I am wearing my bracelets at the moment so can't really take a picture but I tried to hold them together and look on the inside and I do see a slight mismatch that I never noticed before! I guess there is a tiny difference but it doesn't show unless you look for it. Try to wear your bracelets together to see how they look on the arm

Reactions: Model T and Chaton
I am wearing my bracelets at the moment so can't really take a picture but I tried to hold them together and look on the inside and I do see a slight mismatch that I never noticed before! I guess there is a tiny difference but it doesn't show unless you look for it. Try to wear your bracelets together to see how they look on the arm

Thanks for checking! I’ll try them both on to see how they line up on my wrist. I was worried I would have to switch to a different size, but then the difference might be too big.

Reactions: babypanda
HI all,
I really like the RG thin love bracelet and thinking of purchasing it soon. However, I don't plan to wear with everyday, maybe every weekend. IN your experience, will there be a problem with the closing mechanism if I keep taking it off and on over time? Please advise. Thank you ;)

Do you have a classic with diamonds? My classic with 4 diamonds is slightly thicker/wider (in order to house the diamonds), making it not fully aligned slightly, and I can see the slightest difference when I press them together as well. However, when worn, it’s not at all noticeable unless you look for it.

I am also wearing both of mine, but I would love to stack them together, one on top of the other, at some point when I take them off to make the comparison.

Last edited:
Do you have a classic with diamonds? My classic with 4 diamonds is slightly thicker/wider (in order to house the diamonds), making it not fully aligned slightly, and I can see the slightest difference when I press them together as well. However, when worn, it’s not at all noticeable unless you look for it.

I am also wearing both of mine, but I would love to stack them together, one on top of the other, at some point when I take them off to make the comparison.
Both my bracelets are plain. But one is 11 years old with fully detachable screws. The difference isn’t noticeable either. I only saw it because I went looking. And it’s barely a millimeter. I don’t think it’s an issue really.

Reactions: Chaton
Hi all! I just purchased my first thin LOVE and I’m loving it so much! My SA was so sweet and sent me some extra goodies as well. I purchased a size 15 and it fits well on the tighter side, but I’m so used to seeing everyone go for the looser fit I’m a little worried! Can I trust my gut instinct of liking how it fits as is or is sizing up the smarter move?? Thank you for any insight!

View attachment 4844585

View attachment 4844586

we’re twins! I also have the thin love in 15 and it fits and falls about the same as yours. You made the right choice in size. size 16 would be too big. Enjoy it in good health!

Reactions: Lawny
Both my bracelets are plain. But one is 11 years old with fully detachable screws. The difference isn’t noticeable either. I only saw it because I went looking. And it’s barely a millimeter. I don’t think it’s an issue really.

I also went into my local boutique today to try on two other size 17 thin love bracelets in rose gold and they both didn’t line up exactly with my original love. The SA didn’t really have an explanation, just that perhaps they were made many years apart and because of the different locking mechanisms. As you said, when worn, it’s really not a huge difference but I just wanted some piece of mind from the boutique.

Hi! I am looking in getting the YG love bracelet before the price increase. I did not get the chance to try it in stores but I did measure my wrist. It is 14 cm, do you think i should get size 15 or 16 for the bracelet? Thank you!