Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I keep going back and forth between regular and thin loves. I paid for the WG plain, but keep thinking back.. i am planning to stack with RG JUC with diamonds eventually. Anyone in the same boat?

Hi! I am looking in getting the YG love bracelet before the price increase. I did not get the chance to try it in stores but I did measure my wrist. It is 14 cm, do you think i should get size 15 or 16 for the bracelet? Thank you!

hi! My wrist is 14.5cm and I wear size 16, but I do like a very snug fit. For you I would go for 16, I think 15 would be a bit too tight. I’ve attached a pic :smile:

0CD98C60-5D0A-4F91-9BE8-1732C73E9BBB.jpeg

I read on this forum some jewel insurances for the US, but since I am in the Netherlands, I would like to know if there are people here who have insured their jewelry and have some recommendations/insights were to look for. Please pm me if you have info on this! TIA

I read on this forum some jewel insurances for the US, but since I am in the Netherlands, I would like to know if there are people here who have insured their jewelry and have some recommendations/insights were to look for. Please pm me if you have info on this! TIA
I’m not sure if it will help (I’m in the UK), but mine are on my home insurance as itemised items. They’re covered for loss or damage outside of the home as well as in it, abroad too. I did have a separate jewellery policy but the annual premium was far higher than just adding them to the house insurance. My bags are on there too.

I’m not sure if it will help (I’m in the UK), but mine are on my home insurance as itemised items. They’re covered for loss or damage outside of the home as well as in it, abroad too. I did have a separate jewellery policy but the annual premium was far higher than just adding them to the house insurance. My bags are on there too.
Thanks so much! This is really helpful. I was looking for an independent one, but never thought of my home insurance. I will look into this! :smile:

Reactions: Tonimichelle
Hi! I am looking in getting the YG love bracelet before the price increase. I did not get the chance to try it in stores but I did measure my wrist. It is 14 cm, do you think i should get size 15 or 16 for the bracelet? Thank you!
My wrist measures about 13.5cm and I got size 16. 15 would have worked for me too but it felt a bit snug and I prefer to be able to move my bracelet up and down (so its out of the way if it makes sense). I can easily rotate the size 16 but it would not do so by itself.

Love. Looks so nice wow! They’re both the same size, size 16, or one is 15 one is 16? I know the nail runs smaller (so I’ve heard). Does your love fit super comfortably? Looks great on you.
The love is size 16 and the JUC is size 15 but they are actually the same fit (i know, confusing). Apparently with JUC you need to size down. It's one of the reasons that I did not go with the love in size 15 because there is no size 14 for JUC to go with it :smile:

Reactions: Glitterbomb
Ah yes. The bling stack I tried was a 15 Juc too. It’s pretty, the love and juc combo you have - looks great on you. Did you measure your wrist before going? I thought I was a 15, but now I think I’m a 14, (why my 17 love looks huge haha). Were you ever between sizes? Everyone tells me to do the 16... guess when you get two loves the 17 “bigger” looks now looks weird
Aww thank you! I did not measure my wrist before trying them on in store. I did purchase the JUC before the love so at the time it was an easy decision to go with size 15 (because there is no size 14). I think the stack you tried on is a perfect fit so I am going to agree with everyone else and say the 16!