Car portraits

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nodini Cabat (aka Miss Naughty)

Attached Files:

2. Large Veneta

Attached Files:

3. The road to Whole Foods.....where I forgot to get the two items that I needed. But I got things I didn’t need so the trip wasn’t wasted......:facepalm:
    A06187B5-09DA-46E5-9E17-D3F4C433C31C.jpeg

4. Whole Foods does have that effect on me too. I used to go there every weekend when I was at school in Evanston, IL. Everything looks so good there!

diane278 likes this.
  5. My Fenice tote was my car companion today. She was stuffed with BV innards including my ossidato rame zip wallet and pouch.
    IMG_0121.jpg

6. Speaking of ossidato rame...much brighter IRL than in this photo!
    IMG_61241.jpg

7. This is more like it!
    IMG_61291.jpg

8. This photo really captures it. Are you loving your new bag?

diane278 likes this.
  9. You know, I think I am! It's definitely a departure from my neutral black and brown bags but I think it'll look great in the winter with my very neutral black and grey wardrobe :lol:. And it seems to work with purple hair too!

frenziedhandbag, Mousse and diane278 like this.
  10. It looks amazing! So happy that it is working right for you.

muchstuff likes this.
  11. Thanks!

12. muchstuff likes this.
  13. gosh, you are rocking your ossidato babies, Ladies!!! :heart:

Mousse likes this.
  14. Knew you'd like it!

ksuromax likes this.
  15. ‘Can’t get enough ossidato rame. Today I added the ossidato rame and canard double knot bracelets.