Car portraits

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks, but I seriously do spend a lot of time looking. More than I should really, it's a bit of an addiction :panic:

Bagcoolie likes this.
  2. Cervo baseball hobo in Barolo :love:

Attached Files:

3. Look at that intense color!

4. Barolo in Cervo is certainly amazing! DH has a wallet in (I think) lambskin that is beautiful, but not as intense as this!

5. :love: :heart: :hbeat:

6. My fall sale bag. Really like the versatility of the biletto. [​IMG]

Bagcoolie, ksuromax, Mousse and 2 others like this.
  7. One of my Cyber week deals was one in Antique Silver, I have yet to wear it... Does it sit well against the body, considering it’s shape?

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  8. Very nice! Do you like it better than the Disco?

9. Yes it does. It’s very light and easy to wear. I’m enjoying the goldstone hardware for a change.

Hershey'sKisses likes this.
  10. Oh that’s tough! I have 3 discos so am obviously a big fan. I will need to carry this on more to really answer that question but I think it is a top contender.

It holds about the same amount.

11. That’s good to hear! I love the disco, but wasn’t sure about the “flat-ness” of this.

Buckeyemommy likes this.
  12. That's interesting; the fact that the capacity is similar to Disco. I had thought the biletto might be more spacious. Glad it is working out for you since I know the Pillow didn't.

Buckeyemommy likes this.
  13. Absolutely stunning!

14. Gorgeous bag!

15. Baseball Hobo in Electrique
    [​IMG]

Bagcoolie, Nibb, GoStanford and 2 others like this.