Car portraits

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First time carrying my new-to-me beauty today!

IMG_2583.JPG

2. Just beautiful! (Also, whenever I see these car portraits, I am struck by how clean everybody else's car is. :biggrin:)

diane278 and Hershey'sKisses like this.
  3. Beautiful

Hershey'sKisses likes this.
  4. Thank you!

5. I laughed out loud when I read your post. I frequently eat butter croissants in my car when I’m drinking coffee. There are times I suspect there are enough crumbs on the floor, that if they were collected, someone could use them to make an additional croissant!

6. Wheeeew! Amazing bag. How do you feel about mini cabat?

7. I love it! Although I think a medium would work for me as well, especially since I’m ready to give up bringing a diaper bag. I need to consolidate into one bag!

indiaink likes this.
  8. I love it when you find a great deal and it turns out to be a perfect workhorse...
    fullsizeoutput_355.jpeg

9. and looks great, too! Black Beauty! :heart:

muchstuff likes this.
  10. This is gorgeous! Wow!

11. congrats on your new-in. I must say it looks amazing! Even better it turned out to be a workhorse!

muchstuff likes this.
  12. Thanks, yup, I love those great deals!

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  13. You are so good at scoring deals!

Sent from my ALP-L29 using PurseForum mobile app

14. Only because I live on-line and have no other life :lol:...

15. Hahaha, nah. I'm sure that isn't the case. Don't be humble. Admit you are good at finding all the awesome deals.

muchstuff likes this.