can't keep 'em all...

okay...so i should have known you all would tell me to keep the most expensive bag!

i'm waiting for the day i drop, like, 75 pounds and this bag looks too big on me, lol! and i can't believe i've worked so hard to lose a few pounds and i take pics that make me look so much heavier! (stupid unflattering hoodies...)sigh.

quickie pj pics...which looks better?

MandyMandyMandyMandyMandyMandyMandyMandyMandyMandyMandyMandy

Did I tell you the Mandy looks the best? :yahoo:

I love this bag....I have it in whiskey and black. :love: :love: :love:

Kallison, I like the Mandy & Shoulder Bag on... Honestly, really - honestly... after seeing the punch tote being worn, I didn't like it as much as the others. It seems like the straps should either be a bit wider & longer OR the bag should be a bit smaller to look more comfortable on the arm....

But - I still stick with what I originally said, if you feel over-extended, take back the Mandy and compromise by getting a messenger bag, if you need something in that catagory. Also, I like what alot of people have said about taking back the punch - and if you still feel like you need it around PCE time, get it then...

Good luck!! :yes:

But - I still stick with what I originally said, if you feel over-extended, take back the Mandy and compromise by getting a messenger bag, if you need something in that catagory.

imo, you can not compare the messenger bag to the mandy. the mandy is such a great looking bag.

I hate to say it since I know you need support in returning it, but the Mandy is really stunning on you. However, if you must lose one of them, go with what makes you most comfortable . . .

I carried a whiskey Mandy around the Coach outlet for hours because I had been the first person to it and just didn't want anyone else to have it. Then I decided that at $719 it just wasn't enough of a discount to buy the dang thing when PCE comes and we can get it for $600. I am waiting til PCE and then buying the Mandy. It is an adorable and very roomy bag but I think that over $700 is a little high for the Mandy right now. I also purchased a white shoulder bag for $359 that I am now reuturning because I found a whiskey. 10% off at the outlets is just not enough for me.

Definitely get rid of the stripe bag. I see too many of those. The pink is cute but accessories should fulfill the craving for pink.

In the Mandy's defense. It is a beautiful bag and you definitely need one but if you can wait another month, you can save another $120. That is a pretty decent savings.

Good luck.

Actually, you can still buy the mandy in whiskey. :yes: On coach.com they are still selling it, and some of the stores still have them as well. However, I'm sure it's limited though. It's the shoulder bag in whiskey that they are not selling on the website anymore and it's basically just about sold out now.

WOW, THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW. DO YOU KNOW IF THEY WILL MAKE MORE OF THE SHOULDER BAGS IN THE WHISKEY? I AM SORRY, I THOUGHT ONCE EVERYTHING WAS GONE, IT WAS GONE. SO THAT GIVES ALOT OF US HOPE OF GETTING IT LATER. THANKS

Actually, you can still buy the mandy in whiskey. :yes: On coach.com they are still selling it, and some of the stores still have them as well. However, I'm sure it's limited though. It's the shoulder bag in whiskey that they are not selling on the website anymore and it's basically just about sold out now.

WOW, THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW. DO YOU KNOW IF THEY WILL MAKE MORE OF THE SHOULDER BAGS IN THE WHISKEY? I AM SORRY, I THOUGHT ONCE EVERYTHING WAS GONE, IT WAS GONE. SO THAT GIVES ALOT OF US HOPE OF GETTING IT LATER. THANKS

The whiskey is gone and as far as I know it is no longer going to be made or sold. It was taken off the coach.com website a bit ago. If you can still find it in the stores, it's a great find! The mandy, however, is still being offered on coach.com and they still have them in the flagship stores, so there still is a good chance of getting it for PCE. BUT - they may be limited. I've seen lots of the mandy in a local store here, and was able to find the satchel too. I've been waiting to see that puppy! LOL :graucho:

The whiskey is gone and as far as I know it is no longer going to be made or sold. It was taken off the coach.com website a bit ago. If you can still find it in the stores, it's a great find! The mandy, however, is still being offered on coach.com and they still have them in the flagship stores, so there still is a good chance of getting it for PCE. BUT - they may be limited. I've seen lots of the mandy in a local store here, and was able to find the satchel too. I've been waiting to see that puppy! LOL :graucho:

I actually just came back from the Chicago store - they have 2 mandy in whiskey's left - both floor samples. Once they're sold out, that's it.