Can I Share My New Goodies?

Pyari - first off, I must congratulate you on all of those lovely arm accessories...pretty impressed. But I have a very specific question: last photo you posted, in the lower left-hand corner...it looks almost like a chocolate/candy pink signature print, square shape, with medium-length handles. What bag is that and what can you tell me about it? (like where you located it, size, season, price, etc.) Thanks a bunch it's super super cute!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! is that two legacy ponytail scarves and two pink legacy flap bags????
Yesh! That's my most favorite scarf and happens to be one of the cheap ones (compared to the big scarfs) so I had to get one for the bags and one for the head.
And yes, 2 rose flaps, I found an awesome deal at the outlet last weekend so I got greedy and bought two.

But I have a very specific question: last photo you posted, in the lower left-hand corner...it looks almost like a chocolate/candy pink signature print, square shape, with medium-length handles. What bag is that and what can you tell me about it? (like where you located it, size, season, price, etc.) Thanks a bunch it's super super cute!
I don't know what season it is from, but I could give you the style number if you'd like.
Not sure what the retail price was. I picked her up from eBay for a steal.
As far as size, it's pretty comportable, like a satchel/tote. I'm not sure about the numbers. I can measure it for you if needed. I'd compare it to the size of the legacy cotton satchel/tote things, like a bowling ball bag.