Can I Share My New Goodies?

aspy_ps

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Virginia
3? That's awesome! I'd be willing to make the drive.
I wish we had a map of where everyone was located, statewise.
We can make one at http://www.frappr.com/ I was trying to make one but for the life of me, I can't remember what my password is. There is a frappr on the general discussion board from last year but none for the Coach forum.

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Texas
Good Lord that's a lot of purchases for one month. *LOL* More power to you, I wish I could do that! Awesome collection.

jewelssss

O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
New Jersey
Pyari - first off, I must congratulate you on all of those lovely arm accessories...pretty impressed. But I have a very specific question: last photo you posted, in the lower left-hand corner...it looks almost like a chocolate/candy pink signature print, square shape, with medium-length handles. What bag is that and what can you tell me about it? (like where you located it, size, season, price, etc.) Thanks a bunch it's super super cute!

PyAri

ThisKatEats
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! is that two legacy ponytail scarves and two pink legacy flap bags????
Yesh! That's my most favorite scarf and happens to be one of the cheap ones (compared to the big scarfs) so I had to get one for the bags and one for the head.
And yes, 2 rose flaps, I found an awesome deal at the outlet last weekend so I got greedy and bought two.

But I have a very specific question: last photo you posted, in the lower left-hand corner...it looks almost like a chocolate/candy pink signature print, square shape, with medium-length handles. What bag is that and what can you tell me about it? (like where you located it, size, season, price, etc.) Thanks a bunch it's super super cute!
I don't know what season it is from, but I could give you the style number if you'd like.
Not sure what the retail price was. I picked her up from eBay for a steal.
As far as size, it's pretty comportable, like a satchel/tote. I'm not sure about the numbers. I can measure it for you if needed. I'd compare it to the size of the legacy cotton satchel/tote things, like a bowling ball bag.

twosirius

5 lbs off, 25 to go!
Mar 19, 2007
That's all from this month?!

*thud*

It's all WAY gorgeous, and I am WAY jealous!!

Jan 23, 2007
US
LOVE that hamptons tote, legacy stripe stuff and basically everything else you have.

i am . . . jealous. ;)

congratz

jewelssss

O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
New Jersey
oh just the style number would be fabulous! Thanks a bunch - it's so cute and I've never seen it before...definitely a well-rounded collection you have there.:tup:

katriese831

Feb 14, 2007
Wow, I'd love to go shopping in your closet. You have quite the collection! I have the white Ergo and I just love it. Your red stripe Hamptons tote is just beautiful!