Can I Share My New Goodies?

shellyb17

Apr 18, 2007
Ohio
Dude.....:wtf:

PyAri's collection should be stickied to the top of the forum for quick reference and occasional drooling for the rest of us.

PyAri

ThisKatEats
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Dude.....:wtf:

PyAri's collection should be stickied to the top of the forum for quick reference and occasional drooling for the rest of us.
That made me blush! There are many more with more awesome collections, but thank you for the compliment.:smile:

Thanks again ladies =)

nanisbabies

Mar 23, 2007
Gorgeous :love: is all I can say!

I have been trying to figure out how to add my photos, but now I'm not sure I want too. I try to keep it small. When I buy new ones I sell or trade to/with my gf's, the ones I don't use much. I have one Coach that I wouldn't give up for anything, it's my old fave!:heart:

ZANDZ

Mar 23, 2007
Darn it all. I was planning on being so good for this PCE and only buying one bag and maybe some accessories - now I MUST HAVE THOSE CARLY'S and please do tell where you found the legacy shoulder bag in natural?!

I am SO VERY IMPRESSED

beanpolejd

In LVoe with LV!!!
O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
NJ
Holy Crap! Now that's what I call a collection~ :drool: You'll definitely get a PCE card. What's on your wishlist?

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Your collection is absolutely stunning! What a fabulous couple of months you've had!

Congrats!

cinediva

Banned!
May 30, 2007
San Diego, CA
Your collection is awesome! Oh, how my husband would kill me if I spent a month's salary on bags one month... But I so would if I could. Hot hot hot is all I can say.

I can't wait to see pics of the green straw tote in action!